AT_base in Avatar Toolkit II

Posted By Ozi Abla 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Ozi Abla
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hi all

OK I installed the Avatar Toolkit II, as well as the Monster Toolkit and the two Toon kits.

In the tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viWJJEvVl4M) at 3:49 he loads up the AT_Base character. Am I supposed to have this? It is in the custom tab so it might be something he made. But I've found a few forum posts that refer to it, so I'm thinking maybe I should have it.
toonarama
toonarama
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hello there

I'm at the work at the moment but I do remember that the video tutorial was made prior to the release and that therefore there are some inconsistencies in it. You wil have what you need but it will be in a different directory

The online help is more reliable: http://help.reallusion.com/AvatarToolkit/ENU/Avatar_Toolkit_2/default.asp

However you do not need the avatar toolkit to start using the toon characters as this is only if you want to build your own. 

Ozi Abla
Ozi Abla
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)Veteran Member (746 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Great, thanks Toon.
toonarama
toonarama
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Infact I think the place to get it from might be one of the supplied projects where you can select it and then save it off.

Reading This Topic