Profile Picture

Does anyone from Reallusion read these forums?

Posted By sethbang 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
sethbang
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I'd love to get an answer to my question from yesterday. If the only people reading these forums are other users with questions, we could be treading water. Hello? Any one from Reallusion here with answers?
rampart
rampart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
You should not start new threads on same topic. No one is going to look up the posting you made yesterday. You can usually just bump your thread and that will bring your posting back to the front of today's business.

Yes, there are several posters on the forums almost daily from Reallusion. Questions are answered, if time allows.

Yes, you can sign into your Reallusion account and create a support ticket. You will get answers there as well.

Also when you load your application you will see a help click on. You can download manuals, read documents and view video tutorials as well.

sethbang
sethbang
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
"You should not start new threads on same topic."

I don't even know what you're talking about. I looked for my topic (changing the head image) before I posted my questions and didn't see anything about it in the forums.

"Yes, you can sign into your Reallusion account and create a support ticket. You will get answers there as well."

It says that you should only use that for technical problems, not questions about using the software. So, no, I won't get an answer there.

"Also when you load your application you will see a help click on. You can download manuals, read documents and view video tutorials as well."

I didn't see anything there so I posted in the forums as advised.

Thanks anyway.
rampart
rampart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Just trying to help. I noticed you have not been here long.

Reallusion Support tickets on Friday may not be answered until Monday or Tuesday next week.

The forums is about as good as it gets.

If you use good search terms on the forums search feature you can often find answers to your questions by reading through some of the postings.

Try to keep a cool head, people don't respond well to angry or impatient posters. IMO of course.

Oh... forgot to mention. go to youtube and type in Reallusion or iclone. That will take you to alot of videos, which in alot of instances are tutorials and help videos.

I've been on the forums couple years there is nothing I mentioned to you that I don't do when I need help.

Edited
10 Years Ago by rampart
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
whats the question ? maybe a forum member can help, many of us members help with situations that had us scratching our heads in the past also. Peter, the forum moderator answers questions on the forum, but allows the members to help him with the easier frequently asked type questions.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
sethbang (11/21/2014)
I'd love to get an answer to my question from yesterday. If the only people reading these forums are other users with questions, we could be treading water. Hello? Any one from Reallusion here with answers?

We certainly do read these posts. Wink

If the question was about replacing a head in CrazyTalk 7 then I believe this has already been answered elsewhere. However if you have any other questions just ask away.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic