Unity plugin

Posted By Zarkam 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
vidi (6/29/2014)
Much like 3DXchange5 Pipeline, allowing CrazyTalk content to be exported out to other tools does carry a more premium price

Actually It is already possible to export CT content to Unity without your expensive tool

While there are workarounds for sure, the Unity Plugin when used with CT7 and the Interactive Plugin will allow you to export characters, scripts and motions directly to Unity to be used as assets in your games and apps. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

lukas.lundberg (6/29/2014)
Hi and thanks for the replies!
Then my original question still valid, if some kind of indie pricing would be possible in the future?
Several companies use that:
http://www.chatmapper.com/pricing
http://www.autodesk.com/products/maya-lt/overview

Best Regards
Lukas

Hi Lukas,

While there are no immediate plans to do indie pricing, I will certainly pass on your suggestion to CrazyTalk team.

Thanks for the feedback.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I'm pretty new at Unity... but I bought Playmaker (visual scripting) which is intended to handle the scary typing part that happens in the second tutorial video (when he scripts the trigger and events).... Does anyone know how difficult it would be to set up the CT plugin so it can be used with Playmaker?

Also curious to see what live lipsync and puppeting might look like...
Zarkam
Zarkam
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi again!
Bought the CrazyTalk Avatar Developer Kit Indie, thanks!

Two questions after one evening of use:
is it possible to remove the watermark ?
Same as here I guess:
https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic167507-334-1.aspx#bm172282
(example: www.lmlsoft.se)

And no lawyer, so not sure about the
http://www.reallusion.com/Reallusion_EULA_Animation.pdf
Is it ok to use the Indie kit in an Unity game? Point 10. is a little confusing for me.
Br Lukas
Edited
10 Years Ago by lukas.lundberg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

lukas.lundberg (11/12/2014)
Hi again!
Bought the CrazyTalk Avatar Developer Kit Indie, thanks!

Two questions after one evening of use:
is it possible to remove the watermark ?
Same as here I guess:
https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic167507-334-1.aspx#bm172282
(example: www.lmlsoft.se)

And no lawyer, so not sure about the
http://www.reallusion.com/Reallusion_EULA_Animation.pdf
Is it ok to use the Indie kit in an Unity game? Point 10. is a little confusing for me.
Br Lukas

The full version of the Interactive Plugin should not have the watermark. Please do ensure that you have uninstalled the trial version and have installed the full retail version.

For the EULA question. Please refer to the section below which explains what you need to do.

"Notice for developers or vendors using Reallusion, or 3rd-party content in 3D format (such as OBJ, FBX, BVH) for mass distribution including game titles, apps, online services or kiosk for, but not limited to various platforms: PC, Mac, mobile and game consoles -- To get the free mass distribution rights for using Reallusion content, developers and vendors must first register their game or application information with Reallusion (please contact marketing@reallusion.com), in order to receive the license agreement letter. Please provide evidence of using Reallusion content in your project or products (such as product or service page URL, or credit announcement) and confirm if the credit disclosure is included."

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic