CrazyTalk 7.32 - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
CrazyTalk7 Windows and Mac Version History v7.32 (7.32.3114.1) released July 15th, 2014

Updated: Modified Female puppet profile strength.
Fixed: Crash problem on pasted viseme clips.
Fixed: Exported video fail after exporting on CT7 in Arabic language Mac.
Fixed: Blinking of the eye issues on facial puppet function.
Fixed: No transform to mono audio when importing stereo audio file.

To download the update you can go to Help > Check For Update in CrazyTalk 7 or find it in your Member Account under Patch/Bonus.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

antman
antman
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Anyone know if CrazyTalk 7 Pro is compatible with Mac Yosemite OS? I won't upgrade to Yosemite until I know. I had a disaster with Photoshop when Mountain Lion came out, and had to buy a new version; don't want to go through the same drama with CrazyTalk

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

antman (10/27/2014)
Anyone know if CrazyTalk 7 Pro is compatible with Mac Yosemite OS? I won't upgrade to Yosemite until I know. I had a disaster with Photoshop when Mountain Lion came out, and had to buy a new version; don't want to go through the same drama with CrazyTalk

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated

Hi..

We are still doing final checks regarding Yosemite compatibility. I will update again once I have  confirmation on this.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

GCuratolo
GCuratolo
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I've just uninstalled CrazyTalk 7.30 and then installed the latest version 7.32 on OS X Yosemite. While I was able to use the program to create a new project (it seems a bit slow and laggy), the program crashes every time I try to export to a quicktime movie file. (I'm glad I saved my project file before I tried to export!!) I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling CrazyTalk several times, but the export feature continues to crash under Yosemite with error code:
Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000008

antman
antman
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Thats exactly what I was afraid of. I'll hold off upgrading (unless Mac makes it impossible for me) until its cool. If it isn't a bother, could you please post any developments? I would appreciate that greatly.

Thanks!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

GCuratolo (10/31/2014)
I've just uninstalled CrazyTalk 7.30 and then installed the latest version 7.32 on OS X Yosemite. While I was able to use the program to create a new project (it seems a bit slow and laggy), the program crashes every time I try to export to a quicktime movie file. (I'm glad I saved my project file before I tried to export!!) I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling CrazyTalk several times, but the export feature continues to crash under Yosemite with error code:
Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000008

Sorry to hear you are encountering this problem. In our testing with OS X Yosemite we haven't found the same problem so this will need further investigation.

Please can you contact our Technical Support department using the link below. They will work with you to get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

bchavez84
bchavez84
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hello - I have the exact same issues and have reported it to tech support twice. Is there a fix forthcoming? CrazyTalk worked fine in the early Betas but began exhibiting this behavior in the two Golden Master releases and the Retail version.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

brent_20130501131729543 (11/5/2014)
Hello - I have the exact same issues and have reported it to tech support twice. Is there a fix forthcoming? CrazyTalk worked fine in the early Betas but began exhibiting this behavior in the two Golden Master releases and the Retail version.

Please do keep in contact with Support if you continue to have this problem. They will work with you to try and get this resolved. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

BHirschfeld
BHirschfeld
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I just encountered the same problem with exporting to quicktime with Yosemite 10.10.1 and reported it to tech support. Discouraging though to see on this forum that this problem was first reported a month ago. I hope this can be resolved very soon. I'm in the middle of a project and now am unable to continue.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

BHirschfeld (12/3/2014)
I just encountered the same problem with exporting to quicktime with Yosemite 10.10.1 and reported it to tech support. Discouraging though to see on this forum that this problem was first reported a month ago. I hope this can be resolved very soon. I'm in the middle of a project and now am unable to continue.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce the problem using Yosemite 10.10.1. Exporting to QuickTime appears to be working fine in the tests I have run.

Can you tell us the steps you are taking and the export options you are choosing so we can do further tests. This will help us find out why this is affecting some users but not others.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic