NEW ICLONE 6 VIDEOS !

Posted By GSSEV3D 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
GSSEV3D
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
At last more teasers

https://www.youtube.com/user/Reallusion/videos

Looks like they have updated the Iclone 6 pages here with extra tabs.

http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/14-ic6_preorder/visual.html

the links to new vids are there aswell BigGrinBigGrin

http://city.reallusion.com/store/gssev3d

Part of Bryce & Carrara to Iclone plus 10 HD Iclone terrains combo pack.

Edited
10 Years Ago by gssev3d
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Yay!!!!!!  Smile

Looking good.  Smile

ADDED... The first "Soft Cloth" video also had some nice hair when the girl twirled around.

ALSO ADDED... Fun to see more U/I screens in action.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
10 Years Ago by justaviking
thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Last Active: 13 hours ago
Infinite lighting, keyed wind effects and the speedtree system look like a lot of fun!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

Grimhilda
Grimhilda
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Looking at the link to Reallusion's pages, the whole release looks to be amazing. I think it propels iclone onto a whole new level.

The physics-enabled avatars, soft clothing and cloth with the ability to 'pin' via painting, soft hair which doesn't penetrate the figure as well as the texturing, etc. etc. all looks brilliant to me.

I wonder, as a potential purchaser of the Physics Toolbox, whether the main functions of that package are now going to be in iclone6?

Another potential purchase for me would be the weather effects package (I forget the name). I wonder whether that belongs with older versions of iclone?

(On a personal note my hardware isn't up to the task of iclone6. I had to replace my car today - for another ageing vehicle - so I may have to do with buying content to qualify for iclone6 but be unable to use it for a good while to come). Is that the sound of sad violins I hear?
Edited
10 Years Ago by Grimhilda
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Speedtree question... Is that going to be included, or will it be an add-on item?

Maybe it'll be built-in, but with only 5 trees included, and you have to ("may") purchase more?

Does anyone remember what has been said about it?

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Vit3D
Vit3D
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Very interesting videos!

But I did not seen Physical Based Materials Shader support which currently is "Main" shader for Allegorithmic substance applications (Painter, Designer and B2Mv3) and will be used in Unity 5.
Hope I'm mistaken, but looks like iC6 will have the same shader as iC5 plus displacement support, so materials in iC6 will looks practically the same way as in iC5 ...

Vit

Edited
10 Years Ago by Vit3D
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 12 hours ago
we are in the courtyard of the great!!!!!!
WOW! and WOW!

Infinite lights!!!!! Shadow on grass!!!!! Timeline Update!!!!

But seriously I really really don't understand how to preorder the update (for iclone 5 users)
without buying any stuff!!!! Is there a way just to preorder the update ?

Anyway very good job , I hope being an ambassador of your tool!! BigGrin
GSSEV3D
GSSEV3D
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Vit3d, Substance materials are in as they say it has the built-in Substance engine. Go to the content tab and scroll down. Its all looking good.
link to content tab:
http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/14-ic6_preorder/content.html
Smile

http://city.reallusion.com/store/gssev3d

prabhatM
prabhatM
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Grimhilda (10/24/2014)

The physics-enabled avatars, soft clothing and cloth with the ability to 'pin' via painting, soft hair which doesn't penetrate the figure as well as the texturing, etc. etc. all looks brilliant to me.

I guess they are Physics enabled Props, not Avatars.

Physics enabled Avatars will have their muscles and body fat bounce when they jump or move.
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

mtakerkart (10/24/2014)
But seriously I really really don't understand how to preorder the update (for iclone 5 users)
without buying any stuff!!!! Is there a way just to preorder the update ?

Yes.

It will be available for $120 when it's officially announced (with an actual date).

I suspect somewhere around 1st of December (my personal, unofficial estimate) we will be able to pre-order it.

I've decided that's the path I'm going to take.  I really like that Reallusion offered multiple options for getting iC6 at a reduced cost.

Reading This Topic