Profile Picture

Help me make a one actor for $100.00

Posted By lamar002 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
lamar002
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Looking for someone to help me bone rig an actor. This is my first time using this program and I could use some help. We will use skype so I can watch you build on actor with parts (legs, hands, torso etc.) that I will send you for the body. Looking to do this asap. Can pay you with paypal.
Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Have you looked into Puppet Producer? It's a plugin for Flash I developed for my own usage but have made it commercially available to the community. It not a magic bullet, but it will help you rig up your custom characters a good 90% faster than the standard way. (you still have to be creative though) it wont do all the work for you, especially not the "creative part" http://puppetproducer.com

I have a lot of videos on YT demonstrating how I rig characters. YOU should also take the time to read the CTA whitepaper on custom character creation. So you can get an understanding of how the pieces connect with each other, the layers involved, angles etc. Even if you don't plan on constructing your character by way of the standard method.

Post a pic of your character, if its simple enough I may be able to help you out myself within your budget, but depending on the complexity of the work required you may have to go up on your budget. If you'd like me to do the work for you that is. I definitely would not be able to make myself available for one on one, look over my shoulder while I work sessions with a client. (I don't think any rational animator would put themselves in that situation. It's an unfair request.)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.
Edited
10 Years Ago by toontitan
Jerome V
Jerome V
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)Senior Member (476 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
lamar002 (8/6/2014)
Looking for someone to help me bone rig an actor. This is my first time using this program and I could use some help. We will use skype so I can watch you build an actor with parts (legs, hands, torso etc.) that I will send you for the body. Looking to do this asap. Can pay you with paypal.

With Halloween just around the corner, this sounds really weird to a CTA2 newbie like me! Hehe

I'm afraid I can't help you, but good luck anyway with your Frankenstein project... Wink

- Jerome V.

Reading This Topic