The Book of Daniel

Posted By KenCoon 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have been thinking about doing a movie or two about The Book of Daniel. They have been doing some things on the television and some of the things do not seem to be in order or things have been added that may or may not be right. (Movie creative license.)
It seems like a good place to begin as long as I don't need a Persian Army or something like that.
The Fire should be easy enough and I have some lions and the lions roar. I have some old Testament Characters and some New Testament ones that may be used.
Now my problem will be the sets that I will need to make. I will have to find some of them or maybe make some with sketch up. This should be interesting. I do have the Egyptian palace and settings that may be able to be modified somehow.
This project does not have a set finish date so I can also use it to learn iClone6 when it comes out. I should get a lot out of this one. I am going to re-read the Book of Daniel again to make some notes and be sure I get things right.
KenSmile

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
i've wanted to do videos from bible stories but with max mclean as a performer, he doesn't just recite, he acts it out and brings the stories to life. can't without permission though, his work isn't public domain. amazing actor though!

KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I don't think he would like being put in with a pack of Lions.
That is a live performance. Not quite what I am doing.
Thanks anyway. Using him for the narrator might be okay but I would only probably use the voice and I think that might cost a lot.
I am going to keep this a very low budget project if possible. A new CPU is already in the mix. That will not help.
thanks anyway.
KenSmile

Reading This Topic