Profile Picture

Switching between an Avatar and Real Life.

Posted By drewstwos 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
drewstwos
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi All, especially Cricky

Some time ago I started putting together a video that used some sotires told to my mother by our old boatman about his life as a younger man. This happened about 1918 as she the typed them up and had them bound into a hard back book ( I have it ) as a present for her father in 1920.

Jim, the story teller was very kindly created for me by Cricky from a photo, and the plan is to have a merger between him and me edited in Sony Vegas to switch from on to the other to tell the stories. He to appear from invisible and vanish at the end.

So as an experiment I found that you can only use ONE static camera if using a photo as a background but can have different camera using an iClone set. So I made this little clip in an iClone set without the real life side. I know it is not finished in any real way. but i would like some feedback to see if I am going in the right direction. The pity is that Kinect V2 will not work with the Mocap device at present, but I was hoping to be able to get better motions, Hands and fingers etc done by myself than are available on line.

So here is the DropBox link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehumlc4u273qrli/JIM%20IN%20AVI.wmv?dl=0

and here is the upload if it will work.

All the best to all out there

Drewstwos.

Cricky
Cricky
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Try putting your static background image on a Flat Plane or a Billboard... Size it as needed to fill the view screen.

If you use a Plane to put the image on, link the plane to the camera(s) used.

If you use a Billboard, it will always face the camera, but linking helps to keep its distance away from multiple cameras.

I also created an inverse box that wraps scenery inside a box, and that box is also simply just linked to the camera used so wherever the camera moves the box follows.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "

Reading This Topic