Profile Picture

Does anyone else post their iClone animations on the Renderotica site?

Posted By william.carey30 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Does anyone else post their iClone animations on the Renderotica site?...

Author
william.carey30
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have been a figure artist for decades, working predominantly in oils, and, like every figure artist since the time of Leonardo DaVinci, have depicted many nude females. When I learned animation on iClone, the subject matter carried over. Unfortunately, if you want to post somewhere like Share CG, there are problems, and even Deviantart puts a nude rendering behind a filter. I mean, I post my animations on my Youtube, but that usually gets me about a dozen views. So, I started posting on "Renderotica, and, as you might imagine, an artistic rendering of a nude woman is EXTREMELY TAME for that site. No one has been negative about that, though I will never have the popularity there of people who render actual (and usually extreme) sexual acts. The other thing is, they all use Poser, and obviously prefer that to iClone. Fanatical as I am about iClone, I would probably agree that Poser is a LITTLE superior to iClone for rendering in general, EXCEPT THAT, if you are really good with the head/face making process in iClone, you WILL produce a more realistic face than Poser! So, anyway, to finally get to my point, one day , they added a media player to Renderotica, and I said, "Great!", and immediately uploaded a dozen of my iClone animations to the site, expecting all the Poser people to do the same. They did not. So, though you can animate on Poser, iClone is obviously still king!

"BCarey" on Renderotica
"MrWmJCarey" on Youtube
wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
well you can do both.
Most Poser stuff before PP2010 works in DAZ studio and can be exported from there via FBX to import into iClone 3dxchange5.
You just need to do all the retargeting and expression editor setting yourself.
Most of them use DAZ 3D M4&V4 anyway which work in DAZ studio of course.
only a few bones need retargeting from the Genesis preset for them and of course all the facial morphs baked to timeline and dialed up in expression editor manually but can be done, they are very highpoly though so pretty demanding on iClone.

Reading This Topic