But all they do is sway?

Posted By Fantasy-Raider 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Fantasy-Raider
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
This is not a complaint, because I know where to take a complaint to and its not really here.
I'm just hoping I've missed something is all...

I needed a crowd, especially a concert crowd ... but I would have settled for any crowd as long as they did something.
So, when i saw this concert crowd, watched the demo and thought "yeah, just the job!"

It says:

Advanced concert crowd with random motions. (What random motions? .. mine sway?)
A thirty Peep low poly STANDING crowd that can be used for concerts..... (Perfect but they just sway, all of them!), book readings, plays, studios and other types of events.

Now it says that: Each character has its own built in motion. (but all they do, each and everyone of them is sway)

What am i missing?
Maybe it didn't download correctly, because 3 of the swaying crowd are stuck in a 'crowd dummy box'.

I have never seen a concert crowd standing there still as a rod except for a drunken sway every now and then ...have you?

Help please!

I got one to faint though Cool
colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
See Screenshot.

1) The Control Box is for moving all 30 Peeps around, by just moving the Control Box.

2) The Peeps are Props, not Avatars. However you can Edit their Motion Layers, to put them in different Poses.

3) They will still Sway, unless you remove their Animations & Key Frame their individual bone movements via Edit Motion Layer & Individual Timelines.

4) I think Warlord produced a Tutorial re; How to use them. Probably on the Web Page Download. 

Screenshot:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantasy-Raider
Fantasy-Raider
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Thank you for that, i have been moving their bones around a bit but oohh they are giving me nightmares now .... its those faces ..... I wake up screaming Wink

I will search for the instructions but I might just have to invest more money (I'm such a skint flint Cool )

Does that Rock band have the audience included do you know? I know it has the motions but it doesn't actually say if the crowd are included.
If so, I might just get the whole dam lot to play with.w00t

Thank you
Tia
colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
1) Rock Band doesn't have audience included

2) Low Poly Characters of various descriptions have been produced by Marketplace Content Developers since Warlord produced his Low Poly Peeps Props. The Characters can be animated in the same way as eg; Chuck & Gwynne.

3) iClone has limitations as to how many Characters/Peeps you can have in a Scene without iClone Program Hanging &/or preventing you from Opening a Project..

4) Use Peeps for general people background use. Low Poly Characters  for close-ups.

5) To get round the above limitations, you could  have just Rock Band, Peeps & Low Poly Characters in their own different Scenes (Projects), using those Scenes as Camera Switches in your NLE Program.

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

Reading This Topic