Profile Picture

Hello There

Posted By gonzalezmurcelo 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gonzalezmurcelo
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hello

I am an instructor and would like to create cartoons that teach concepts to my students. I find that there aren't many cartoons for my subject (Accounting).

I have some storyboards and I had contacted some animators for my project but the cost was prohibitive. I had decided to go at it on my own. I purchased CrazyAnimator2 to create my cartoons. I want the cartoon to be informative and fun. I have the time to learn the software. I have been watching a ton of videos. I like that I can put together a character from a template instead of creating one from scratch. Which is a good thing since my drawing sucks.

I have created my main character and I am now learning how to make the movements. It takes time to get it right. I am working with my storyboards. My ultimate project would be series of videos that cover the subjects I teach.

My ultimate goal is to flip my classroom where I assign my videos for homework to teach the basic concepts and then I can work out problems in class and answer questions. I find that many of my students tune me out after 20 minutes of talking. I am hoping that by creating lecture videos and cartoons I can get the concepts to them better. I can free up time in classroom for the doing the real hands on examples and practicing concepts over and over again.

I know this is a difficult project but I think with enough practice and feedback I can get it to work well.
colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Welcome to the Reallusion Forums, GonzalezSmile

Jeff Little on the CTA Forums, should put you right re; any CTA problems you might have. He also has his own Youtube CTA Video Tutorials.

Good luck with your CTA venture.Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited
10 Years Ago by colour
gonzalezmurcelo
gonzalezmurcelo
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Thank you. I will definitely look into that. I am excited about this new adventure.

Reading This Topic