Duplicate Purchases In the Content Store

Posted By lpatter 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
lpatter
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I bought the WW2 battleground fort and village from the content store twice. The first time in November 2013 and then three weeks ago. In the marketplace you get a chance to check on duplicate purchases through the wishlist. Is there a way to eliminate dups in the content store. I check if I am not sure but this product happened to be under a WWII folder and I missed it.
I am assuming there is no way to crosscheck duplicates between content store and marketplace but I am hoping there is some way to check in the content store.
I did not ask for a refund because all sales are final and it is my error but I don't want to repeat it. Thanks
BiggsTrek
BiggsTrek
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
[Deleted comment as it was not useful, and I can't actually delete this post]

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/iclone/author/biggstrek

Edited
10 Years Ago by BiggsTrek
lpatter
lpatter
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

IS there a place to ask "How do I questions" on the Forum without bothering the support desk?
I was hospitalized for 6 weeks (May-June) even sent to hospice to die. When I woke up I knew that I was working on an animation project but could not remember either "Reallusion" or "Iclone 5" or my passwords and when I came home I had to relearn and this is why I think I forgot and made a duplicate purchase because the product listed in my November 2013 purchase (Black Friday Special) had no relation to the folder the Battleground: Fort and Village product was stored in "WWII". I knew I wanted the ruins and thought I had not purchased them yet so I bought it again In August.
I really don't want to test the refund route to get an answer because I got a very good deal for Christmas
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
lpatter (9/3/2014)

I was hospitalized for 6 weeks (May-June) even sent to hospice to die. When I woke up I knew that I was working on an animation project...

Wow.  I'm glad you recovered.

This is really eerie, though.  I just finished watching a great iClone zombie movie a few minutes ago.  And then I see your post.  Yikes.

Link to post about the video (in the "Showcase Yourself) section:

https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost197550.aspx

And the movie...

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
10 Years Ago by justaviking
lpatter
lpatter
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Yikes indeed! What is even eerier is that I have known since May 2007 that one day it would seem like I was dead but I would come back to life. Anyway that is a story that will all make more sense when I finish this animation project. I will just have to triple check everything before I make a purchase with my limited $$$ because I almost made the same mistake two more times. So thanks y'all.
It was all interesting. Hearing that people expected me to die in 5 minutes after being removed from life support. Waking up being totally paralyzed, hearing this incredible story, and marveling at the wonderful God who warned me 7 years before as I was recovering my memory and all motion, walking without aid 10 days after being discharged - not 6 months, all at the giddy pace of 8 weeks.
Fortunately I saw no zombies or ghosts or lights at the end of a tunnel or dead relatives when I was "dead" so it would not make an interesting movie until YHWH tells my/our story. So I have got to finish the INTERESTING work that almost got me killed/murdered/rubbed out. Thanks to Iclone for making it affordable and possible. You will be a BIG part of my credits. And, thanks to some new person named Mr. Necturus who made spectacular versions of most of the props I wanted to make or hoped would be available so that I have not lost as much time as I thought.
So unless someone knows if I can get a substitute or a coupon for another purchase this matter is closed.
Edited
10 Years Ago by lpatter

Reading This Topic