Finally.....Pinhead Returns....coming Soon

Posted By Alley 10 Years Ago
Rated 4.1 stars based on 18 votes.
Author
jlittle
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 52 minutes ago

I was sorry to hear the sad news. My condolences Roger, to you and your family.

Surround yourself with family and friends in this time of sorrow.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

rogerread
rogerread
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
To all my Pinhead friends.

As many of you know, my wife, Fay, passed away three weeks ago. Following a broken hip because of a fall, she survived the subsequent surgery, but, after a short period of recovery, suffered total liver failure, and deteriorated fast. She has been severely disabled for the last five years, with little quality of life, and dependent on me for just about everything. In many ways, then, her passing was a mercy, both for her, as, if she had survived, she would have been totally incapacitated, but also for me as her carer. Nevertheless, her passing has left a huge void in my heart and in my life after almost fifty years of happy marriage. However, much of my grief has been eased by the wishes of so many friends.

I have been overwhelmed and touched by all the messages of sympathy, condolence and prayer posted here over the last few days. It is gratifying to discover that I have so many friends to support me. Friends that I have never met, but whom I have got to know through this forum, and, before that, in the Video Friends Forum.

And so, to you all, my grateful thanks for your support in this sad time, and, with the knowledge that I am not alone, I feel that I can face life again.

Roger
colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Please read Roger's Post above if you haven't already done-so. ThanksSmile

Pinhead's up for the ice bucket challenge again. Very simple, quick & amateurish clip on it's way.

Anyone-else doing or going to do one?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerskey
Gerskey
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Hello community,

To Roger,

So sorry to hear of your wife's passing. Sometimes words are not enough to give one the strength at this difficult time. However Roger, as you know from this forum although we all from different parts of the world and have not met in person we are like another family that stick together in times of trouble. What you are going  there's never a minute that I don't think about how hard it is for you.

What I leave you with is a huge "HUG"

peace

Gerskey

colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

gerskey (9/14/2014)
Hello community,

To Roger,

So sorry to hear of your wife's passing. Sometimes words are not enough to give one the strength at this difficult time. However Roger, as you know from this forum although we all from different parts of the world and have not met in person we are like another family that stick together in times of trouble. What you are going  there's never a minute that I don't think about how hard it is for you.

What I leave you with is a huge "HUG"

peace

Gerskey

Welcome-back Gerard. Smile

Gerskey
Gerskey
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Hello community,

Peter thank you.
May I also congratulate "You" and to everyone that took part in the Pinhead Project 8. Well deserved. xo

I also like you all to know that things are find in this corner. All your support has meant a lot to me like Roger and wanted you all to know that.

From the bottom of my heart "I" thank you all.

Peace
Gerskey
colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Well - Pinhead's getting ready for the Ice bucket challenge.

Originally had Alley just picking-up the bucket & dumping it on Pinhead's head, via Reach Target. Motion is a bit too quick though & Time Warp is greyed-out (At the moment) Ermm

One of the Water Particle Effects attached to bucket seems to work ok, although needs some adjusting..

I then decided on creating an ice box with ice cubes (seen in pic). So prob need to get my head around the relevant Physics for those. Also means that I'm going to have to shift current animations along the Timeline, to accommodate Alley emptying the ice cubes into the bucket.

Edited
10 Years Ago by colour
animagic
animagic
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
colour (9/20/2014)
Well - Pinhead's getting ready for the Ice bucket challenge.

Looking forward to this! w00t I was intending to do one as well, but I needed a little break after the last Pinhead competition...Crazy

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I'm a bit late in loudly announcing the obvious...

Pinhead thread now exceeds 60,000 views!!!

Congratulations to all the Pinhead fans.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

PINHEAD HALLOWEEN CLIPS

Halloween isn't Halloween without a Pinhead Clip.Wink

Anyone going to join me in doing one?

Just started mine. Will be a very short one, due to time constraints.

Anything'll do folks. Just a bit of Pinhead Fun BigGrin

Edited
10 Years Ago by colour

Reading This Topic