chuck with muscles

Posted By hcameron90 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hcameron90
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hey

I've seen a Chuck Avatar with muscles on a video but can not find it in the Marketplace? Can anyone give me a link to that avatar or show me How can I give Chuck a more toned body with using his default Bump map?

Thanks
Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

There are a couple of ways to do it.

In Chuck's modify panel you will see a box marked Avatar Proportion. Click on it and a new box will appear. Across the top are some tabs, one is marked 'preset', click it. Pick the 'strong' pic and chuck will grow muscles. Tongue You can tweak further by going back to the proportion screen and choosing Chucks body parts individually.

You can also put Chucks head on a different body. With Chuck selected, go to the 'HEAD' tab. You can save Chucks head here.

Or with Chuck selected you can select 'skin' go to the modify panel and pick 'face'. Save the diffuse by launching it into your paint program and then switch it with any other 'face diffuse' on any body you like. (Results may vary.)

Hope this helps. Wink

Cool pete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Here's a Chuck mod. Smile An assassin character for the next Ari vid.

I beefed up Chucks body (I needed a G5 for the clothing) but replaced his dome with G3 Kane who is much, much tougher looking. (Especially as I blinded him in one eye! Pinch )

I haven't come up with a name for him yet, I'd call him Cad Bane but it's already been taken. (I didn't mind snagging his hat though. Tongue )

Cool pete

ps: Chucks head on Kanes body makes him a bit more buffed as well. Wink

Attachments
chuck.jpg (399 views, 181.00 KB)
Edited
10 Years Ago by peterblood
hcameron90
hcameron90
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Looks cool,

But I tried putting Chucks head on Kane's body but kane has arm bands that I can't remove. Or is there a way to do that?

Also though chuck is beefed up. How can I modify his Bump map to give him the same tone definition as kane?
Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

hcameron: Smile

Here's a better way to get Chuckie all ripped.

1. Select the 'G3 nude' male character. (It's in the free bonus pack that comes with iclone.)
2. Replace the default head with chucks noggin.
3. Click 'Avatar proportions' in the modify panel
4 Click the 'preset' tab
5. Choose 'strong'
6. Now set each part of his body proportions to match these: (If only one number check the xyz box so that everything stays in equal proportions. If more than one number, uncheck the xyz box.)

Head 95
Neck 95
Upper Chest 100-100-200
Shoulders 90
Chest 100
Torso 100
Waist 100
Thighs 100- 110- 100
Calves 100
Feet 100
Upper Arm 95
Forearm 100-90-100
Hands 90

These settings are not carved in stone so play a little to get the body you want.You might want to add 5 or 10 to the length of the calves as well to make him a bit taller but this guy is all set up with the muscle bump map and is ready for any G3 clothing. Wink Unfortunately there is no way to increase the size of his traps so he'll always have James Caan shoulders. Hope this helps

Cool pete

ps: I've not experimented but I'm thinking G5 chucks body will react the same to these proportions. There is a way to remove all of kanes and chucks clothing to reveal his skin but it's been a couple of years since I did it and I can't remember exactly how to do it. I'm sure some of the other members know, maybe they'll jump on and give us a tute on it. Smile

Attachments
ScreenHunter_77 Sep. 03 13.30.bmp (557 views, 949.00 KB)
Edited
10 Years Ago by peterblood

Reading This Topic