Showcase Your iClone5 Work here!!

Posted By Bruce (RL) 13 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Peter Blood
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi guys: Smile

I released this flicker back at mid-summer but I made the mistake of doing that right at the height of vacation time. I realize it's unusual, and maybe a bit egotistical of me, but I'm going to post it again here for any who might have missed it. To everyone who has seen it and/or posted comments, I want to thank you all for taking the time to do so. I appreciate all of you guys very much.

I'm trying to develop a new story-telling style for me. The look I'm going for is a kind of video comic book. My stories, and animating style fit the idea of a comic book quite well I believe.

Anyway it's called 'Ari and the Mad God'. I hope you enjoy it. Cool pete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
Edited
10 Years Ago by peterblood
colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
"peterblood (8/16/2014)
Hi guys: Smile

I released this flicker back at mid-summer but I made the mistake of doing that right at the height of vacation time. I realize it's unusual, and maybe a bit egotistical of me, but I'm going to post it again here for any who might have missed it. To everyone who has seen it and/or posted comments, I want to thank you all for taking the time to do so. I appreciate all of you guys very much.

I'm trying to develop a new story-telling style for me. The look I'm going for is a kind of video comic book. My stories, and animating style fit the idea of a comic book quite well I believe.

Anyway it's called 'Ari and the Mad God'. I hope you enjoy it. Cool pete

"

Finally got round to watching whole Clip, Pete.

"Winter/Ice" & "Medieval Village" Scenes visually stunning.

Nice "Natural/Human" Character Animations/Facial Animations.

The Storyline/Script has a sort of Mel Gibson style; Braveheart & Patriot; saving oppressed Families from the English.

It's a shame that after many month's hard work, very few post a comment. It can be discouraging waiting to see if you get any. Especially when iClone Storyline Editors are hard to come-by these days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited
10 Years Ago by colour
KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I watched part one and am not sure if it encouraged me to know where I can go with this or discouraged me to think I could never get that good.
It reminded me of the recent movies I have seen with my son at the theater here. Great work.
Ken
Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Ken: Smile

Keep at it, you'll be able to do better than this*. I am sure of it.

Cool pete

* You won't be able to do better than my voice actors as they are exceptionally talented and I am blessed to have them.

Edited
Dreamcube017
Dreamcube017
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
That music video was pretty cool. I liked the laberinth idea.

The mad god video was nice as well. I think some of the SFX could have been a bit better and it'd be cool if you had better mics at the time. The ape could've put up a better fight, but still ok. Those farmers could've done it.

----------------------------------------------------
***BEST OF THE CORE**
:A music reel demonstrating the different types of music I produce for multimedia. Hope everyone enjoys.

Player not working? Use this link.

My other audio work.

Facebook page:

Creation begins at the core.
Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

dreamcube:

Thank you for your feedback, I'll consider your observations in my future productions. Smile

As for the farmers...well, it was probably wiser that they not try...on at least 3 counts.

1. They were not prepared for a week of wandering in the snows of the waste
2. They had neither military training nor weapons
3. They still held Martinok in awe as a god so their morale would have been incredibly suspect. (Although they were tough talkers while in town, facing down a rampaging god/ape in the middle of a blizzard can quickly change your perspective.)

I'm not saying they couldn't have done it but the chance of success was minuscule at best.

Thanks for viewing and commenting. I do appreciate it. Smile

Cool pete

Edited
nikorusenov
nikorusenov
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago

KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Very nice. I liked it a lot.
KenSmile
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Re:  Dream Reality

Wonderfully tragic and ironic story.

I hope they manage to connect the dots before their batteries run out.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
10 Years Ago by justaviking
dwacon
dwacon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)

Built this episode using our new Alienware workstation. BIG difference! Still a few minor gotchas... but happy with the overall results.

Atomic Skeletons
[url=http://amzn.to/2zZ3md9]Queer Steer[/url]
Black Larry David

Galactic Blitz
Birthday Movie

Reading This Topic