full mocap system for under 500 bucks

Posted By stuckon3d 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mtakerkart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
You must learn how to apply the animation to Bones

THIS is the ONLY problem in this world!!!!!!!
We have loooot of free mocap on the web , I saw yesterday the IPI recorder with PS3 move controller witch is amazing...

Neuron doesn't explain how to apply data on bones !!!! will be the same geek-procedure like all other tools?? Every new emerging technologie sell us "OH now it is very easy to make professional work" or "It is a tool for Artists" ..... They never never know what an artist think on creation mode!!! That's why the definition of "Easy" differ.....
I invest 1200$ on Finalcut pro, 8 years ago and make 40 000$/year with it , I think it is a good investment but for know all "CG artist" I know works with the liscence of their employer....
Today you have to make lot of money to return your license , That's why major company offers monthly subscription.
Today you lose money if you spend to much time to learn a tool before create.
Soo for now CG is a "high" hobby for me and I do not have the means to spend thousend of dollars. Smile
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Autodesk

http://www.cgchannel.com/2014/08/autodesk-considering-ditching-software-licences/
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I'm not talking about Iclone for losing time to learn , this is the only tool I saw that you can make in one day learning a set with characters animation and acceptable lights !!!! SmileSmile

I will wait for neuron and if the way to collect data is easy as Iclone I'll buy it even it is more expensive. Wink
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

After a call to a friend who can help me to import data , I pledge for a 10 Neuron kit....Smile

By the way , the project reached the 250 000$ to materialize his project....

Reading This Topic