Profile Picture

Bigboss Announces the Arrival of ''G5 iClone Natural Human Bases'' ... !

Posted By Bigboss 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Bigboss Announces the Arrival of ''G5 iClone Natural Human Bases'' ......

Author
Bigboss
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Bigboss News ...

The first female pack of the Series will be available this weekend at our Animations4iClone Theme Store ! ... Smile

I put a Video DEMONSTRATION of the dynamics of the mesh for first character at the following link:

http://youtu.be/Ux5XNPHdfoc

Note that the superb skinning will apply to all subsequent characters as well Cool

Also, these characters will accept high resolution Make Human TM compatible Textures as I did not change the UV Maps...

The purpose of these pack is to serve as a new Character Base that can accept High Resolution Skin Textures. They all share the same UV Maps so I hope that artists will exploit the series and make high resolution skin textures packs for them.  

Hope you like them ... ! Smile

Come and visit my store by clicking on the banner below.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/02c8abe1-c35a-41e0-8640-0789.jpg

Edited
10 Years Ago by Bigboss
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
Do you have the new facial rig?
Bigboss
Bigboss
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)

No, I created the facial rig myself for these characters, i.e. I added facial and genital bones to the base Make Human skeleton but retained the UV Maps. Of course, I completely redone the skinning as the Make Human Skinning if far from optimal ... Smile 

doubledutch
doubledutch
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
But when there is no lower and upper (G5), you can only use this new avatars for nude scenes?
Bigboss
Bigboss
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Yeah...Well I am building a number of Base characters and still exploring. The thing is that non-standard characters have less constraints than G5 Standard and so it gives more freedom to experiment... 

Nothing sais that with iC6 you will not be able to dress these Smile...

Also... Because they are from Make Human, I can generate an entire series of derived meshes for the human species...

But, for now, ... some movies must have Dance Club Scenes...  Smile ...    

You can always dress them with an attached barrel Prop ! BigGrin

Cheers!

Edited
10 Years Ago by Bigboss
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Totally agree that Makehuman has a lot of potential for iCloners.

The mesh is a nice density for iClone.
It gives you quite a bit of parametric control.
The eyebrows are on a separate mesh.
It outputs FBX and Blender (importable) formats.
The newest version (downloaded from Bitbucket) has facial bones.

And the really big one for developers who sell things is that there are ZERO restrictions on usage of the models. That's about 180 from the usage rights of DAZ, Poser, Quidam, what have you.

And Bigboss, that looks really nice!Smile
Edited
10 Years Ago by rampa
bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
@Rampa

Can you post the link to the new make human with facial bones..

Cheers

Yeah it's a shame about the clothes in make human ...

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

It's a bit of chore at the moment.

First, follow the instruction on this page. There are 4 bits of Python and related stuff you need to install.
http://www.makehuman.org/doc/node/libraries_and_build_procedures.html

Then download this version here.
https://bitbucket.org/ThomasMakeHuman/newrig/downloads

This is totally in development, so it may change by the time it's officially released in MakeHuman 1.1. That should be in a couple months, I believe.
bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Thanks for that, I'll give it a go...

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin

Reading This Topic