Profile Picture

Some free props available from Garry Pye

Posted By lgallion 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
lgallion
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I own several of Garry Pye's marketplace prop/scene packages & lately Garry has been releasing free prop 'upgrades' for several of his prop & room collections (like a new console wall for his space scene and a new elevator for his new office scene) on his Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations). He even has a totally free CTA prop available right now for a limited time, so grab it while you can. Free props = good BigGrin
thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
I took a brief look at the CTA store last night and found it lacking in G2 figures. That said I really like Garry's Dan the Man character and its variations. Hope he creates some additional characters. His facebook page looks like fun. Thanks for the info.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

lgallion
lgallion
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Garry's Dan characters just keeps getting better and better. He started off as just a really nice CTA2 character, but now the business version has special hands with phone/briefcase props already in them (man that saves me time building animations) and the ability to color shift his clothes and soon new hair styles. Dan is now my 'go to' CTA2 character and I hear on the page he is planning not only more Dans, but a woman & girl character to make a complete family eventually.
Edited
10 Years Ago by lgallion
garrypye
garrypye
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Hi guys. Just thought I would let you know that plans are on the drawing board right now for a lady friend for Dan. She is a fair way off, as creating a new G2 character from scratch takes a LOT of time, but the results are awesome when get to apply imotions to your character.

I also have several new variations for Dan on the drawing board, including "Dan - The Safety Man" and new versions of Dan that will allow you to customise his hair style and clothing a lot more.

As the characters progress, I will post updates on my Facebook page.

Thanks for your support.

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks

Reading This Topic