Profile Picture

Questions about paid CrazyTalk Unity plugin

Posted By mvinni 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mvinni
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi all,

It is great to have a CrazyTalk avatars in Unity. The demo projects are very nice. However, I have a problem with the plugin. Does anyone has answers to the following questions:

1. What the difference between the free and paid version of the CrazyTalk Unity plugin?
2. Is there a difference in the installations of the two versions?

I bought the paid version of the plugin, however I cannot upload my own content as at the end of importing process I get a message "You cannot parse this actor with the free version of the CrazyTalk Unity Plugin". Any ideas to why?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Rita
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 11 hours ago
Hi Rita,

The full version of the CrazyTalk Unity Plugin allows you to use your own characters exported from CT7, however the Free version only allows you to use the included samples.

There is no difference between the two versions as to installing it, but if you previously had it setup as the free version, please logout and then login again on the screen shown below. This will then check your purchase record and unlock the full version features.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

mvinni
mvinni
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)

This actually does not work. I still get the same error with paid version.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

mvinni (8/27/2014)
This actually does not work. I still get the same error with paid version.

I have had a quick check of your account and don't see a purchase of the CrazyTalk Interactive Plugin. You require this and the Unity plugin to be able to export your own characters for use in Unity.

Please see the tutorial video below which explains the correct workflow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXYjzBET7mQ

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

vidi
vidi
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I think , to buy a Plugin first , for to use an another plugin is confusing . Maybe you should only sell as bundle.
And only as a single product with automatically verification from User Account

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

mvinni
mvinni
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

This is wired as I have purchased and registered interactive plugin. It shows it to me on my side.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

mvinni (8/28/2014)
This is wired as I have purchased and registered interactive plugin. It shows it to me on my side.

There are two Interactive Plugins. These are shown below with a link to the product pages.

CrazyTalk Interactive Plugin For Web

CrazyTalk Interactive Plugin For Game (Unity)

You will need both to send your CrazyTalk 7 characters to Unity. You will also need CrazyTalk 7 Pro. The plugins do not work with the Standard version of CT7.

Do you have CrazyTalk 7 Pro and the two plugins?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

vidi (8/28/2014)
I think , to buy a Plugin first , for to use an another plugin is confusing . Maybe you should only sell as bundle.
And only as a single product with automatically verification from User Account

You make a valid point, but as the "CrazyTalk Interactive Plugin For Web" came first, there will be some that only will wish to add the Unity plugin. Also some users will not want the Unity plugin and only need the Web plugin. Making it a bundle only would obviously prohibit this.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

mvinni
mvinni
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Peter,

I purchased Avatar developer kit, so I think I have all 3 parts.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

mvinni (8/28/2014)
Peter,

I purchased Avatar developer kit, so I think I have all 3 parts.

Hi,

I see that you registered the CrazyTalk Interactive Plugin yesterday. As the Interactive Plugin wasn't registered the first time you tried, do remember to logout and login into the Unity Plugin so that your purchase is activated correctly.

If you still encounter problems after that, please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will then be able to help you with any problems you may have.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic