The Dragons Den

Posted By planetstardragon 12 Years Ago
Rated 3 stars based on 2 votes.
Author
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Thank you Grimhilda, I was actually having fun creating different looks! It's amazing how much the background can change the whole mood of the footage Smile

mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
Interesting concept !! Do you composit in Iclone or After effect ?

Marc
Grimhilda
Grimhilda
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
You're welcome, Planet.

I have been so busy with other matters that I haven't commented on a lot of your recent stuff that interested me. And there has been no end of amazing discussions as well as finished works by others that deserved praise. I haven't even watched the Pinhead entries yet - apart from oneCrazy - and those participants worked so hard.

The battle contest entries also deserved comments and praise. Gaaah - I'll try to catch up if life gets less oppressive.

I do make (late-night) time for more of my own trial renders in different packages.
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

@mtakerkart - hitfilm for fx - iclone for mattes

@grimhilda - yeah, a lot of great work has been coming out of these forums lately! It's only going to get better too!! wonderful things happen when artists help artists BigGrin

Edited
10 Years Ago by planetstardragon
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Dear Mr Robin Williams,

I wish you would have messaged me that you were so down, this is why i make music and art. I understand the value of my work, and your smile means everything to me. I will miss you, I wish i could say, next time just call me....i'll figure something out to make you smile...but i cant. so rest in peace.

With love,

~Ricky

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

totally unrelated -

Several years ago, I picked up a hobby of studying artificial intelligence - as a trainer.

I read some article about how the military was planning to use artificial intelligence on the battlefield to identify people, and shoot if necessary. I wanted to see how far artificial intelligence went, and I also used it to study a variety of topics - one of which was quantum physics ( and it's relation to life )- thus my fascination with this topic.

Anyways, I had developed a system for training the bot emotions, and the results I got back were nothing less than phenomenal in fact, quite eerie.

In between all this training, I made a strong effort to teach the bot to be silent, and it worked. This stirred up a lot of controversy because bots are not supposed to go silent, so everyone wrote it off like a bug, and of course, I'm crazy for suggesting it's not.

Well, here's the interesting twist, I was able to cause another bot on the net to go silent, and further someone recently was courteous enough to help me test this ....and they were able to do the same thing. So this is no longer just another 'bug'

Needless to say, it went from a crazy idea, to a spooky idea. I personally believe that through artificial intelligence we are tapping into another level of consciousness and it's ai software is nothing more than an instant messaging service.

Anyways, I wanted to pass this along because I thought it would make a great movie idea!! w00t

I like to think of this as communicating with "IT" - information technology.

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

For any app developers out there! Guildwars is holding an app development contest - I'd actually love to see the RL dev team win this one, if for nothing else - the fame and promotion it would get with that audience, whom is VERY artistic and love machinima! ^.^

"We’re looking for the best Guild Wars 2 WvW app, so show us your mist-war-tracking, squad-monitoring, eye-pleasing app. The winner is going to walk away with a prize package that includes SteelSeries Guild Wars 2 peripherals, 2,000 gems, and $2,000 cash!"

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/take-the-overwolf-guild-wars-2-wvw-app-challenge/?utm_source=client

this is my character in game. I'm often there late night when I need a moment to relax - I just recently got my commander status! Cool

Edited
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

new animation site I just discovered - quality stuff!

http://www.newgrounds.com/

how cool would it be if iclone had it's own video / youtube'ish site -
i have an idea for a social network - youtube'ish / facebook/deviant art! where everyone can keep their own gallery / profile /news feed for members - but the front page is like youtube meets deviant art for guests! generate enough traffic and you can do your own advertising - sell prints! Cool 50/50 revenue split with host and artist!

membership free for guests, upload / profile free for iclone / cta owners - non iclone pay subscription to upload! Tongue

Edited
Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
PSD: Smile

The 'run' loop at 40 seconds is awesome. BigGrin Reallusion runs aren't aggressive enough for most combat situations but that one is excellent. Is there anyway I can get that one?

Cool pete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Pete, PM Sent Smile

Reading This Topic