Profile Picture

How can I upload an image to the post from my local PC?

Posted By Visconti 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DELETED2
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
On the topic of Browser miseries and missing elements...

Does anyone have the inside story on Microsoft and mac not supporting flash anymore?

When do the selected metatags finally fail in html in favour of HTML5?

Does anyone have a tried and tested method of HTML5 site portrayal code that's compatible with all browsers?

It's a headache reinventing the web.
I don't get it.
I presume to iron out simplistic web design and force people into such things as facebook, twitter and others like Google and Yahoos arenas for blogging because coding your own site has become a mine field of pitfalls now.  

My new site doesn't work on old browsers, nor currently on the half built ones. FFox, safari and so on.
Now, a client that cannot afford the latest browser or DT computer is hardly a candidate for promotional animation purchase but it does feel a little idiotic ironing out those in the general public who might hail your work to further domains simply because HTML5 (as far as Ive been using it) is a hell bent misery when it comes to compatibility.

Any thoughts? 

Armstrong.

Teddycc
Teddycc
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I'm so sorry that i donn't know too.film samsung galaxy s5 chargeur voiture galaxy s5
Edited
10 Years Ago by Teddycc
KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I stopped using IE when they stopped downloading my large software programs. It seems they have a limit on how large a file can be and they will go to that limit and then shut it down. You waste a lot of time waiting to find their limit. They did that several times to me and when I went to firefox I had no problems.
I also notice they keep wanting me to update my program or upgrade it. They hten put things on my computer that I need to take off. ( Like Bing)
I would stay with Linux Ubuntu which is free for almost everything except that iclone won't work there although some other programs will.
I guess it is just what you want.
As for having to use IE to download pictures, maybe that is another way for Microsoft to keep you using their products.
KenSmile
SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
@Armstrong
I don't have the inside story on the abandonment of Flash but I can offer a suggestion - Flash is a graphics language that can use a programming trick called recursion to economise on memory at the expense of processing, So a complex picture or animation in Flash can easily exceed the number of levels of 'GoSub' or 'Call' that the OS is prepared to put up with. That crashes the program.

Since this aspect is fundamental to Flash there is no way to extract that facility from the language. Hence major users have given up on the technology.

As far as browser compatibility with HTML5 goes I suggest you may have to wait a few years. HTML5 only became a candidate in 2012, it is not yet in general use. Your problem may possibly be with one of the more advanced functions and in that case www.html5test.com may be of use.

Regards

System Specs
Homebuild ASRock Z68 Extreme4, i7-2600K @3.4Ghz , 16 Gb RAM, 5.5Tb HDD, Palit GeForce GTX 750 Ti; Win 7 64-bit.
myless76
myless76
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
You can also go here: http://tinypic.com/

That will allow you to upload a pic or video you can link to most anywhere else.

Writer/Director of the feature film PLATO'S REALITY MACHINE
Featuring IClone animation
www.platosrealitymachine.com

Reading This Topic