Epic Zombie Flick in the Works

Posted By thebiz.movies 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mark
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Looking very good!

Just revisited "Night of the Living Dead" a week or so ago and am still impressed with George Romero's ability to create the mood on such a low budget film TongueTongueTongue

Just takes talent, you got it!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!TongueTongueTongue

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Bezzer
Bezzer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Thank you all for watching and for the wonderful support, always appreciated:-)

Animagic, I totally agree with you about the overdose of zombie movies recently, but I'm hoping to make this different enough (style and presentation wise at least) to raise a few eyebrows.

Got to admit, I do love certain zombie movies...Romero's original trilogy, Lucio Fulci's 'Zombie' and, although it's not an actual zombie movie as such, Danny Boyle's 28 days later in particular...hence my need/desire to make ATD:-)

Love the peace sign on the VW camper idea...will try and work that one in I think...extra thank you on the end credits for you sir:-)

Mark, NOTLD is still top of my favourite zombie movies list for the very reasons you mentioned and most of the inspiration for ATD comes from that:-)
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
The TMU forum... It tells my that my IP Address is blocked.  I can't even get to the home page.

The movie...

I finally watched the teaser trailer.  Creepy, eerie, disgusting.  (0:39 = Yikes!) In other words, excellent!

I, too, have mixed feelings about zombie movies, but I do like the premise of you movie, and it looks like you are doing a fantastic job.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Bezzer
Bezzer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

justaviking (5/30/2014)
The TMU forum... It tells my that my IP Address is blocked. I can't even get to the home page.

Hmm, not sure what's up with that...I know that Ken (admin) has been having a lot of trouble with spam members flooding the joint, so I think you need to email him if you want a membership there.

TMU is supposed to be switching to a new server at some point, so it's just a temporary measure until that happens.

But thanks for watching and for the kind comments, much appreciated:-)

Just wondering, is there a dedicated casting thread on the forum?
This production needs a lot of VAs (about 30+) and I was hoping to recruit any interested folk here?

A lot of the characters have minor speaking roles (about 9 lines max).

Thanks again.
4413Media
4413Media
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
justaviking (5/30/2014)
The TMU forum... It tells my that my IP Address is blocked. I can't even get to the home page.

The movie...

I finally watched the teaser trailer. Creepy, eerie, disgusting. (0:39 = Yikes!) In other words, excellent!

I, too, have mixed feelings about zombie movies, but I do like the premise of you movie, and it looks like you are doing a fantastic job.

Hmm... I can see what's up with this. What username did you use to sign up for the forums?

iClone Certified Director and makes miserable Westerns.
Edited
10 Years Ago by BenjaminTuttle
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
BenjaminTuttle (6/2/2014)
[quote]justaviking (5/30/2014)

I did not sign up.  I just followed the link in this forum, seemed to get nowhere, so I clicked on "Homepage" or something like that.

I can't even get to the site while at work, but I can try again to get specific information to you when I get home.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Bezzer
Bezzer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Just about nearing completion on this movie:-)

'After the Dead' will be released on 1st September and will be a 40 minute long 'documentary' charting the rise and fall of the 'Undead' through a 28 year long zombie apocalypse that ended in 1995.

It features a cast of 17 voice actors lending their talents to over 30 characters.

AFTER THE DEAD teaser trailer

http://www.tmunderground.com/watch/c17a1d5120d62732105f/After%20The%20Dead%20teaser%20trailer

...or alternatively...

https://vimeo.com/96701215

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMbkktaL6Fw

If anyone's interested and wants to check it out, your comments are always helpful and very much appreciated:-)

Thanks for your support.
Edited
10 Years Ago by Bezzer
Bezzer
Bezzer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

AFTER THE DEAD

http://www.tmunderground.com/watch/f...After-The-Dead

https://vimeo.com/104901525

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvbh_pi6gpU

First and foremost, my huge, huge apologies to Edan Mackenzie (Macwemyss) who is the excellent voice behind 'Reverand Gordon Miller' in After the Dead...I've just noticed while watching the upload that his name is not in the end credits! I'm truly sorry Mac and I will try to rectify this as soon as I can.

After the Dead is an Iclone animated 'Documentary' about a Zombie apocalypse, which began in 1967 and ended very suddenly in 1995.

Forward to 2015...the 20th anniversary of the dead STAYING dead...and the year in which the documentary about the apocalypse is released.
It features interviews with survivors from all walks of life, as well as reconstructions of important events and footage 'from the vaults'.

The movie itself features a voice over cast of 17 people lending their talents to over 30 characters.

For most of the music used in this movie, go to...

http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/

http://www.purple-planet.com/

All other music by Kipster (written especially for After the Dead) and Bezzer (me).

WARNING: THIS FILM CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND SCENES OF VIOLENCE AND SHOULD NOT BE VIEWED BY ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16

Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Bezzer: Smile

Bravo, Bravo. You've created an awesome film with "After the Dead" and you should be applauded for it.

Even more so as it was interesting and entertaining for the entire production. I only say that because I was sure I'd watch about 15 minutes or so and click off. The first 15 minutes will tell me if I want to continue watching, however I never even contemplated stopping your vid as it intrigued me the entire way. My favorite scene was the one of the zombies when the storm started. Masterful idea that. BigGrin

Kudos on a job well done. w00t

Cool pete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
That was fantastic, I'm a zombie film fan and I really really enjoyed this film...

The Iclone film makers have leaped forward in recent years producing top notch films.

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
Edited
10 Years Ago by bluemidget666

Reading This Topic