Profile Picture

2D image of a face into 3D

Posted By shashank.inbox 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
shashank.inbox
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
To get a 2D image of a face into 3D is the only reason I had downloaded this software. But the function seems to be locked. Can anyone please help?
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Did you buy the "Pro" version of iClone?

I'm not sure exactly what all the differences are between the base version and the pro version, but that might be why you're not able to do it.

Here's a list, but I don't see this specific functionality mentioned.  (Maybe an oversight on my part.)  http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/iclone_matrix.aspx

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
10 Years Ago by justaviking
colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
"shashank.inbox (7/31/2014)
To get a 2D image of a face into 3D is the only reason I had downloaded this software. But the function seems to be locked. Can anyone please help?"

Welcome to the Forum Smile

You need to have a Character Selected first, then the Head Tab will appear & then Load Image Button. See Screenshot:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited
10 Years Ago by colour
theschemer
theschemer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

I think that feature is disabled in the trial version because when I first downloaded the trial it was unavailable.
TS
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
theschemer (7/31/2014)
I think that feature is disabled in the trial version because when I first downloaded the trial it was unavailable.
TS

You should be able to use this feature in the trial version. It is not disabled but you do have to load an avatar first for the Head tab to become active.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Peter (RL) (8/1/2014)
theschemer (7/31/2014)
TS

You should be able to use this feature in the trial version. It is not disabled but you do have to load an avatar first for the Head tab to become active.

You are most likely correct as maybe I did not have an avatar loaded when I was trying the same thing a while back before I bought it.Wink I just remember it didn't seem to work for me either.
TS

Reading This Topic