Profile Picture

What kinds of characters & backgrounds are available in CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pro?

Posted By mfquito 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

What kinds of characters & backgrounds are available in CrazyTalk...

Author
mfquito
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi Everyone, I'm just trying out the Crazy Talk Animator 2 (the pipeline version in the free trial), and I am wondering if there are any additional characters or backgrounds that are available in the Pro version (which is what I'll probably purchase if I get this.)

Reason being, I am looking for specific outfits and scenes that are in the healthcare field, and I'd like to know how easy it is to acquire these sorts of images, if I purchase them separately (if available from Reallusion), or elsewhere, then just import them...?

Any input whatsoever is greatly appreciated!

Thank you and have a great day ;-) Marjorie
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pipeline is the most feature packed version available and all the embedded content you see in the trial version (some items not usable in the trial) will be available in both Pro and Pipeline full versions.

In addition we have a number of content packs available to boost your content library. Please take a look at the link below to find the available add-on packs.

CTA2 Content Store (Windows)

CTA2 Content Store (Mac)

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic