Profile Picture

Sprite Replacement is acting weird?

Posted By H&V 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
H&V
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi!

I'm a new user of Crazytalk Animator Pro
I'm relying on Youtube Tutorial to help me,

I only want to replace head shape (just the shape of head) of one of the template character (Walter).

I did a empty face in Photoshop and save it as a PNG,
I used the sprite Editor to replace the head and readjusted the size of head and it work great Smile
Except when I put a template animation on it.

What happen is :
The shape of head is ok for a while during the animation
but then out of nowhere the head shape quickly go back to un-resized shape (original photoshop size). then go back to resized shape.

So I was wondering what cause that?
Is there a specific pixel size we should use to make head shape?
What can I do to reolve this issue?

Thank you
H&V
H&V
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I think I know why it does that.

I think the head shape (resized) is not updated on all Angle
So how do we do many head angle?
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
You know how you replaced the head in the front facing angle? You'll have to do on all the angles. Of course, it's only gonna look good if you have the head shape in the viewable angles, it's doubtful the one same PNG will suffice for the 45, 90, 180, etc... angles.

Reading This Topic