Profile Picture

Resource Pack Download

Posted By websesame 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
websesame
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I have just installed my new purchase iClone5 Pro . I can't figure out where to download the Resource Pack from. Any help ? Thanks.
wires
wires
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Welcome to the forum, and the world of iClone. Smile

To get the Resource Pack, and several other Bonus packs, go to the main Reallusion Page and Login with your email and password. Next click on "My Account" at the top of the page, this will take you to a page showing you any RL products that you have purchased. Click on Patch/Bonus to the right of Program|iClone|iClone 5 Pro. A window will open listing all Bonus content available for download.

If you don't have an account you will be prompted to register your product and create one. 

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic