adding animal animations

Posted By hcameron90 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hcameron90
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I want to use a Bull prop for a scene but the bull prop only has 3 perform animations...AND No running motions. How can I add other motion packs like the horse or dog animations to iclones bull prop.
Edited
10 Years Ago by hcameron90
tripfreak
tripfreak
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi again,

looks as if I'm stalking you, but be assured that's not the case ! BigGrin

You first need to convert this prop into a character with 3DXChange.
Either put it in a T-Pose and use 4-leg motions designed for bipeds, or simply map the bones without twisting them (see picture and profile: here) and convert the prop.

But in order to use the motions from the horse (or the dog) you also have to convert the horse (dog) again, because the converted bull will only accept converted motions ! Sounds a bit strange, but that's right. Of course, you don't need the converted horse (or dog), but eventually all other converted animals are able to use the converted horse (or whatever) motions:

--------------------------------------------------

Reading This Topic