Installed Setup of Characters

Posted By Garf 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Garf
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Ive just started working through the getting started Tutorial and I noticed the tutorial setup up is not the same as mine although I'm able to see the same outcomes as per the tutorial. I was wondering if I have installed the software correctly. For example the tutorial shows in the Character Template G1 and G2. My installed copy only shows G1 however I can see G2 characters i.e. Saul is this normal have I installed the software correctly

Thanks

Garf
Attachments
G1&G2 Tutorial.JPG (244 views, 24.00 KB)
Installed.JPG (260 views, 25.00 KB)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi Garf,

The difference is just a change in the folder structure from the CTA2 Beta and the final release. The tutorials were recorded with Beta which is why you see the slightly different layout in Content Manager.

In the final release version all your G2 actors are stored under "Character" with a separate sub-folder for older G1 characters. It may look different from the tutorial but the content is still all there.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Garf
Garf
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)Veteran Member (600 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Thank you

Reading This Topic