The greatest show on Earth

Posted By colour 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
The Pinhead Annual Community Projects.

Done in a rush. Gerry's dancing is out of sync. Well - He is Irish Wink

Click on HD Icon, to view in HD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pinguintje
pinguintje
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)

I think Gerry has a little visitor like Boo.

Best Regards,

Arie

colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

"pinguintje (7/7/2014)
I think Gerry has a little visitor like Boo.

Best Regards,

Arie"

LOL - Well - I had to blame someone, Arie Wink

Grimhilda
Grimhilda
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hi Colour,

I'm just putting in a note of respect to you and all the others who rose to the Pinhead Challenge - whether they had to drop out or not.

I confess I haven't followed the whole of the huge thread. At one point I commented in praise of one finished work but I haven't yet seen the others - I hope soon to do so and heap genuine praise on the creators. So I have a treat in store. Unfortunately life isn't easy at the moment - but I guess that's much the same for most people.
colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

"Grimhilda (7/7/2014)
Hi Colour,

I'm just putting in a note of respect to you and all the others who rose to the Pinhead Challenge - whether they had to drop out or not.

I confess I haven't followed the whole of the huge thread. At one point I commented in praise of one finished work but I haven't yet seen the others - I hope soon to do so and heap genuine praise on the creators. So I have a treat in store. Unfortunately life isn't easy at the moment - but I guess that's much the same for most people."

Many thanks for your kind comments re; the Pinhead Community Project, Hilda Smile

The Committee (Not me - BTW) vote amongst themselves for the Merit Prizes.

There's an On-line vote for the prestigious Golden Pinhead Awards, where anyone can vote. Details of that will be Posted in the Pinhead Thread.

Re; your last comment, I hope things will be easing-up for you. 

Reading This Topic