Profile Picture

Multiple Characters

Posted By scaredofbirds 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
adepradita
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
hi, I ade Pradita from Indonesia. and this is the first time I use crazy talk. and I had to make it able to answer the voice input automatically. does anyone know the source code or websites or anything that can help me solve the problem? help me. please. thank you for all the information. SmileSmileSmile
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
adepradita (6/12/2014)
hi, I ade Pradita from Indonesia. and this is the first time I use crazy talk. and I had to make it able to answer the voice input automatically. does anyone know the source code or websites or anything that can help me solve the problem? help me. please. thank you for all the information. SmileSmileSmile

Are you talking about using CrazyTalk 7 on its own or are you using the Interactive Plugin?

If you are referring to adding sound and using Auto Motion and Auto Reactive Motion, then please see the video tutorial below. It is also explained in the Help Guide HERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1-g6ugBXKs

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

lola.t
lola.t
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Can you have multiple characters talk on the pro version? If so, I just bought the standard version. Can I exchange it for the pro?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
lola.t (7/4/2014)
Can you have multiple characters talk on the pro version? If so, I just bought the standard version. Can I exchange it for the pro?

CrazyTalk 7 only supports one character in both the Standard and Pro versions. If it is vital to use multiple characters, then you may find CrazyTalk Animator will be a better choice. However CTA2 does have a steeper learning curve than CT7 which is designed for ease of use. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

tipton_brett
tipton_brett
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Doing multiples characters shouldn't be a huge problem in Mac. Do one character at a time and then import into iMovie.
larrygj
larrygj
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
This is truly stupid and a big step backwards. I bought 7 and 8 blindly, not realizing what that portended. How can you create any really worthwhile animation without dialog between characters? RL, shame on you.
The workaround I am working on is creating separate videos with two characters and then putting them in a video editing program to juxtapose the characters. A major hassle.
What a disappointment. I may have to look to other platforms.
Larry

Karstan
Karstan
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I just brought Crazy talk 8 and was hoping it'll support multiple characters. I had 6 but it has stopped working as I can't save my work anymore.  How do you do multiple characters? I need one to talk to another.  Also the 3D isn't any good to me as I'm trying to do a video on cats and the 3D seems to only work on humans Sad I've tried to use it but the image is all screwed up.
https://youtu.be/3ZPG7CiMbO0

Does anyone else have problems with CT6 no longer working? if I can use both programs it may not be as bad. But I can't get my work to export anymore on 6. It comes up with an error. I have updated all the drivers on the computer bumped cookies and temp files but still no good.

Thanks for your help
Edited
7 Years Ago by Karstan
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Karstan (1/1/2017)
I just brought Crazy talk 8 and was hoping it'll support multiple characters. I had 6 but it has stopped working as I can't save my work anymore.  How do you do multiple characters? I need one to talk to another.  Also the 3D isn't any good to me as I'm trying to do a video on cats and the 3D seems to only work on humans Sad I've tried to use it but the image is all screwed up.
https://youtu.be/3ZPG7CiMbO0

Does anyone else have problems with CT6 no longer working? if I can use both programs it may not be as bad. But I can't get my work to export anymore on 6. It comes up with an error. I have updated all the drivers on the computer bumped cookies and temp files but still no good.

Thanks for your help

Karstan,

Took a look at CT6 and did not have a problem rendering out one of the sample projects as a wmv.  Also took a look at your video and at least I could not see where it's "all screwed up", however if you look closed, it looks as if the eyes are not fully aligned, but that was the only thing that I could see.  By the way what was the error???  

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Edited
7 Years Ago by sjonesdc
Karstan
Karstan
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I can not believe it I've been trying to save CT 6 for months and I tried just now and it worked. Yay!!!!! that was CT 8 that I showed here. I brought that thinking I couldn't get 6 to work any more.
Those eyes on the character were imported from a J-peg of a cats eye. Thanks for your reply But I was getting a sign up saying " This application has requested the run time to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact application's support team for more information" and then it would shut down the program.  But great news it appears to be working Smile again.
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Karstan (1/2/2017)
I can not believe it I've been trying to save CT 6 for months and I tried just now and it worked. Yay!!!!! that was CT 8 that I showed here. I brought that thinking I couldn't get 6 to work any more.
Those eyes on the character were imported from a J-peg of a cats eye. Thanks for your reply But I was getting a sign up saying " This application has requested the run time to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact application's support team for more information" and then it would shut down the program.  But great news it appears to be working Smile again.

That's great!  Sometimes it's just a mysteryw00t

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Reading This Topic