Hidden Eye

Posted By Guyon 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Guyon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
FaceFilter 3 Pro V 3.02.1506.1

I have hair covering an eye, so I had to guess where it was. After fitting both eyes I went into Makeover, but even selecting just the left eye the right eye was processed too.

EyeBrow
With Strength checked and only Left eye checked, eyebrows are applied to both eyes. Even with "Affect Both" unchecked.

Eyelashes
With Strength checked and only Left eye checked, eyelashes are applied to both eyes. Even with "Affect Both" unchecked.

EyeShadow:
With Strength checked and only Left eye checked, eyeshadow is still applied to both eyes. Even with "Affect Both" unchecked.

Also Eye Makup/Iris does not have a Left and Right option. It shows both which messes up the hair covering the eye.

Other Problems:
I really need more points for mouth Fitting. They work well for normal/plain mouths, but fit poorly for many professional fashion shots. Lip brushes do not seem to work anymore for touch-ups.

Example of eye issue:

Strength not checked and Affect to Both not checked (eye look normal with out any effect)

Strength is checked and Affect to Both not checked (only left eyes should be effected but both of them are)

Attachments
Strength Not Checked.jpg (856 views, 52.00 KB)
Strength Checked.jpg (865 views, 52.00 KB)
Edited
10 Years Ago by Guyon
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Guyon,

The settings for Left Eye, Right Eye and Affect All Eye only apply during manual editing.

So to resolve the problem, load the eye makeup from Content manager you wish to use.

Then select "Left Eye" or "Right Eye" depending on the one you wish to remove the makeup from.

Uncheck "Affect To Both".

Then open the "Mask Tool" (CTRL+M) and use the "Lasso" (CTRL+U) and "Clear" (CTRL+K) buttons to remove each layer from the selected eye.

The result should be as shown below.

For the mouth point issue, it isn't possible to add more fitting points. You will need to adjust carefully the existing points to get the best result.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic