Lipsync Lag

Posted By rampart 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rampart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I've tied several ways to export CT7 file using 720x1280. The lipsync is not sync.

Is there a best way to do this? Is there a best format to render in?

There isn't much activity with a CT7 video, except a talking head. If the lips don't sync with the actors mouth what is left?

I would appreciate any suggestions for export the CT video with best lipsync possible.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 15 minutes ago
Hi Rampart,

Is the audio only out of sync in the exported video or is it also out of sync when you preview in CT7?

If it is only when exporting, then it could be the video format you are using that is the problem. For example if you are exporting HD video in uncompressed AVI, then this will put a lot of strain on your computer and if it can't keep up, the audio will slip out of sync.

Try exporting in WMV format or AVI with a codec and see if the problem goes away. You can also try outputting at a lower resolution to see if this resolves the problem.

Tip: Try defragging your hard drive. If the drive is badly fragmented then this can cause sync problems.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rampart
rampart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Peter

Thanks for responding. The lipsync was ok with in CT application.

When I exported the lipsync was out of sync. I tried avi and wmv uncompressed.

I will try today with codec options.

Reading This Topic