Query regarding submission to CCD Center

Posted By Colonel_Klink 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Colonel_Klink
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Can anybody tell me why there is a long delay in getting accepted for Content Creation Developer status?

I submitted content on February 12 2014 and it is still sitting in the To Be Published section on the developer backend. Certification shows no change as well. The content was accepted for publication. The last contact I have from the Content Developer team was on March 5.

See all my content in one place
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a5008f7f-0e1f-4504-bcf8-f262.png
Facebook Page: CWK3D Game and Film Content
Cancer Survivor - Retired Teacher - Geriatric Icloner still learning
Hardware: ZX80; Operating System- ZX80 Basic; CPU - ZX80 @ 3.25 MHz; Memory - 1KB; Hard Drive - N/A; Storage - Cassette; Monitor: Any old CRT TV

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
don't feel bad, I applied back in 2010-11 for several of the certifications.

I'm certified nada lol w00t

what matters to me is I'm able to help others and commune with other artists! BigGrin

I'm just sexy and ain't a title big enough to express that! Cool

Edited
10 Years Ago by planetstardragon
Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)

planetstardragon (4/23/2014)
don't feel bad, I applied back in 2010-11 for several of the certifications.

I'm certified nada lol w00t

what matters to me is I'm able to help others and commune with other artists! BigGrin

I'm just sexy and ain't a title big enough to express that! Cool

lol. good one planetstardragon... Just makes you wonder what is the point of a certification process if it isn't working Smile

Hardware: ZX80; Operating System- ZX80 Basic; CPU - ZX80 @ 3.25 MHz; Memory - 1KB; Hard Drive - N/A; Storage - Cassette; Monitor: Any old CRT TV

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Just makes you wonder what is the point of a certification process if it isn't working Smile

illuminati mind control! Blink ( note the RL cam in this pic! ^.^ )

it was part of the agenda since version 3!!

Edited
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

and now I'm a certified director!! BigGrin

Thank you! Alan, Bruce, & Peter and everyone at Reallusion!! ♥ ▲

---

2nd theory, Or they just have a heavy workload Wink

Edited
Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Speaking of illuminati: Smile

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

ROFL!! -smh-

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 minute ago
Colonel_Klink (4/23/2014)
Can anybody tell me why there is a long delay in getting accepted for Content Creation Developer status?

I submitted content on February 12 2014 and it is still sitting in the To Be Published section on the developer backend. Certification shows no change as well. The content was accepted for publication. The last contact I have from the Content Developer team was on March 5.

Unfortunately due to some staff changes in the content team there is a bit of backlog when it comes to getting approved for CCD status. Things should be settling down soon plus there are plans in place for some changes to the system that should improve things.

If you wish to know the status of your submission you can send an email to developer[at]Reallusion.com

Hopefully it won't be too long now.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Peter (RL) (4/28/2014)
Colonel_Klink (4/23/2014)

Unfortunately due to some staff changes in the content team there is a bit of backlog when it comes to getting approved for CCD status. Things should be settling down soon plus there are plans in place for some changes to the system thatshould improve things.

If you wish to know the status of your submission you can send an email to developer[at]Reallusion.com

Hopefully it won't be too long now.

Thanks for the reply, Peter. I have book marked the CCD back end to keep an eye on thing's progress. BigGrin

Reading This Topic