Profile Picture

Create Teeth

Posted By tedcullen 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tedcullen
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
I have created a set of canine teeth which can can import into v6 of CrazyTalk, but now in version 7 there seems to be no way that I can see of how to do the same procedure.
Am I missing something here.
Hope someone can help
Ted
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
The custom teeth feature is not available in CrazyTalk 7. However you do have a large library of teeth built in to choose from including canine/vampire teeth. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

tedcullen
tedcullen
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)

Thats a step backward in 7. I cant see the canine teeth in the library.
I have a job to do for a petshop chain and those teeth are essential. I have a feeling I should have stuck with version 6.2 and not bothered with 7 Sad
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

The canine teeth are shown highlighted below. Is this not what you are looking for?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Greenlaw
Greenlaw
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi,

I'm a new user (but long time animator) and I was just about to ask if it was possible to import my own teeth and eyes artwork for templates. From the above comments, I gather this was possible in the previous version of CrazyTalk but not in the current? Will this feature be reintroduced in a future update?

I'm just wondering because CrazyTalk7 Pro has quite a lot of potential but the few limitations I've run into so far is making it fall just short of what I can use on our productions. To be clear, the program is certainly fun to play with and what it does on a technical level is actually quite remarkable, but if only a few more features could be added, like scrubbing/stepping with audio and full user customization of templates, CrazyTalk Pro could become much more desirable to professional users.

Thanks in advance for any info and please keep up the great work!

G.

D.R. Greenlaw, Artist/Partner - Little Green Dog
My 2nd 'DreamWorks Animation' Reel (2020) | My 'DreamWorks Animation' Reel (2017) | My 'The Asylum' Reel (2015)

Edited
12 Years Ago by Greenlaw
Diamond D
Diamond D
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I must say I was disappointed that the features of CT6 have been taken out of CT7. I'm constructing a face pack for CT7, which includes custom eyes, yet can't import in CT7. If anyone knows a work around, I would really appreciate the info, thanks.
Diamond D
Diamond D
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
To update my last post. I have figured out a work around that may help tedcullen and others, involves extra work but does work for the custom eyes and I'm sure custom teeth. First create a character in CT6 add your custom eyes save new .ctm, then import into CT7. You can the select the eyes and add to custom template and use on any model. Please let me know if it works for teeth too. I know a lot of work if you have several templates, but is a work around.
kdfisherfla
kdfisherfla
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)

I would also like to know if anyone has found a solution to creating custom features, specifically animal teeth, particularly a dog. I don't have any past versions of Crazy Talk. I'm quite pleased with the CT PRO 7 program I recently purchased but lacks some things I would like to incorporate.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

kdfisherfla (9/3/2013)
I would also like to know if anyone has found a solution to creating custom features, specifically animal teeth, particularly a dog. I don't have any past versions of Crazy Talk. I'm quite pleased with the CT PRO 7 program I recently purchased but lacks some things I would like to incorporate.

Unfortunately creating completely brand new custom teeth isn't available in the current version. However you can customize the existing template teeth and save for later use.

Certainly adding further customization options will be considered for future upgrades.

Thanks for the feedback. Smile 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

keithjen
keithjen
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago

Really disappointed with CT7. I had a particular project  that I needed an animated cat for.
I Downloaded the trial, had a play, all looked fine.
I used edition comparison page to check that the teeth and other  resources would be there if I bought the standard version. Bought the standard version & there are no cats teeth, nor any way to import any!
The note about customising an existing template earlier on this page must surely be a joke? The limited customisations available do not lend themselves to making human teeth anything like dogs or cats teeth. I can’t afford to buy the pro version just to get hold of some cats teeth, so I’ve abandoned the project.

Edited
10 Years Ago by keithjen

Reading This Topic