Profile Picture

can i get an iclone 5.51 fuul installer instead of 5.5 and 5.51 updaters ?

Posted By dylan pony 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

can i get an iclone 5.51 fuul installer instead of 5.5 and 5.51...

Author
dylan pony
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
is there some way that i could get an iclone 5.51 full installer....
instead of having to install 5.4 then 5.5 and 5.51 updates ?

i am on a Mac Pro and i run iclone off BootCamp through a Parallels virtual machine.
but Parallels is notorious for messing up licenses when you switch back and forth between
BootCamp direct back to the Parallels VM

so the point is to try and stay out o Bbootcamp and just run the Parallels VM

but, unfortunately , some apps won't install in a VM ( iClone being one of them )
so quite often it is necessary and i wind up re-installing or re-licensing lots of stuff.

it is really a hassle and it would be so much easier to just install it once with a full retail 5.51
same thing with 3DXchange Pro .. why not just one full installer ?

i was wondering if maybe i just got trial versions ...
and then just authorized them with my real licenses
would that work ? ...

any suggestions would be very helpful
Edited
10 Years Ago by dylan pony
colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
If you have any iClone 5 Version other than the latest, you could try Downloading the latest Full Version, as per my Screenshot.

However iClone is only Certified for Windows OS. Version 6 "Might" also be Certified for Mac.

Anyone-else?

Screenshot:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dylan pony
dylan pony
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)Veteran Member (620 reputation)

colour ,

to have the iClone and 3DX familly ported to the Mac would be such a lifesaver..
Windows is such a rat infested bug trap..... i hate it....no OS flame war intended ,
but i started on a Mac .... just for songwriting in LogicPro..
and driving windows is like going from a Porsche to a Prius .... of course YMMV !!
although i will admit Win7 and Win8 are getting better.

but i will go to my account right now and follow your advice ....

thanx

Edited
dylan pony
dylan pony
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

@colour

well , you were spot on with that advice ..
BigGrin
many thanx again !!
Edited
colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
"dylan pony (4/18/2014)
@colour

well , you were spot on with that advice ..
BigGrin
many thanx again !!"

Glad you got it sorted Smile

Thanks for your "thanks" Wink

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

Reading This Topic