A Farewell Tribute to Mike Aparicio - Apparition

Posted By Alley 10 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Capemedia
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Film and Music Producer

Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
A very special and heart felt tribute Alley. I feel for his family and his friends like you. Mike supported me in the early years in my productions and we never had any crossed words.

Hearing this news is a sad day for me.

Score Variations

Capemedia UK Limited's Website

rampart
rampart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I just got back in town this morning. Mike passed while I was off world (without internet). It is very disturbing to think our friend is gone. It is very inspiring to watch Alley's (well done) tribute.

Mike made a wonderful confession of his faith, and I'm sure is in a better place.

I will miss him. All contact I had with him was always extremely pleasant.

I am very sad.

Edited
10 Years Ago by rampart
dwacon
dwacon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Sad news. May he rest in peace.

Atomic Skeletons
[url=http://amzn.to/2zZ3md9]Queer Steer[/url]
Black Larry David

Galactic Blitz
Birthday Movie

KaiD
KaiD
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Apologies for being a bit late to post here... a busy Macworld and a laptop with broken Wifi do not bode well for keeping updated on these sorts of things.

On behalf of the folks here at Reallusion, I would like to sincerely thank Alley for her heartfelt tribute to our friend and fellow developer Mike Aparicio.

Mike had been a Reallusion member for many years, and was a prolific and hardworking developer who always pushed the boundaries of Reallusion products and frequently produced innovative new content that our users knew and loved. He was also a valued member of the Reallusion developer community who produced Spanish language tutorials, helped others in the forums, worked closely with iClone staff on testing new content and software, and supported users new to the iClone community.

As an especially bright and inventive developer, Mike pioneered the very first Clonecloth for our G3 characters in iClone 4, and was one of the founding members of our Content Wizards theme store in the Marketplace. He also took the initiative to produce the very first developer-produced content for our Avatar Toolkit plug-in, and worked hard to produce creative new content based on iClone 5’s new physics engine at the time. Mike always took pride in producing fine iClone content, and our online marketplaces have benefited greatly from his quality skills as a result. He followed his passion and was producing new iClone content until the very end.

I think our lives have all been touched by Mike in some way, whether it be personally or through his art. Is is certainly a devastating blow to all of us to lose someone as passionate and driven as he was. He was a talented developer, an excellent teacher, and most of all a superb friend and overall person. He will be sorely missed.

Rest in peace, brother. Smile

Grimhilda
Grimhilda
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I want to add my prayers for Mike and his family.  Before I began posting here I knew of him and his contributions to this community and thought very highly of him.

The video is an affectionate tribute to his memory and those he leaves behind.

Where he is seen - looking unwell - but surrounded by different generations of family and friends touches on the whole triumph and tragedy of the human condition.  

I hope the family can find solace despite the sadness and loss.

Dreamcube017
Dreamcube017
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Aw that's terrible to hear he's gone.

I only saw some posts of his here and watched some of his tutorials, but I really enjoyed them.

----------------------------------------------------
***BEST OF THE CORE**
:A music reel demonstrating the different types of music I produce for multimedia. Hope everyone enjoys.

Player not working? Use this link.

My other audio work.

Facebook page:

Creation begins at the core.
Popeye
Popeye
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
My apologies for being a bit late to post here as I don't come on as often. This post has just caught my eye. I had read Mike wasn't too good but didn't know it had came to this. Very sad to here this news. I Spoke to him many times over the years. He will not only be missed for his talents but as a caring human being.

News like this brings things into perpective when we have heated debates appearing here on the forum. Is it really worth the effort as life is too short?

My thoughts go out to his family. He will be sorely missed.

Once again apologies for being a bit late to see this awful news and to comment.

Click on the link below to visit my marketplace
http://city.reallusion.com/store/popeye

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/740bb8f0-5980-4577-ba69-295d.png

alemar
alemar
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Rest in peace Mike.
Alemar

ALEMAR GAMES MARKETPLACE STORE

SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I would just like to add my voice to the many, many, others who mourn the loss of Mike Aparicio.

We out here knew him only from his creative talents and teaching abilities.

For those he loved and those who loved him the loss must be hard to take.

Yet he did during his life what many never do in theirs - he contributed.

And I would like to thank his friends and family for all the things I did not thank Mike for at the time.

Sean McHugh
MotherReivers
MotherReivers
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I've been away for too long and come back to find Mike's gone; so sorry he has passed; he was such a creative and interesting man. His legacy (his family) and creative works will live on.

Reading This Topic