Profile Picture

Unable to register

Posted By cravnsn 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
cravnsn
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I purchased Corel Paintshop Pro x6 Ultimate through Amazon digital download. I received a serial number/license code for Facefilter 3 and downloaded the software from this site. When I try to register, I get an error message saying “invalid code”. I’m trying to download just the standard version, but there only seems to be an option for downloading the pro version. I would appreciate anyone helping me out in this situation.

I purchased Corel Paintshop Pro x6 Ultimate through Amazon digital download. I received a serial number/license code for Facefilter 3 and downloaded the software from this site. When I try to register, I get an error message saying “invalid code”. I’m trying to download just the standard version, but there only seems to be an option for downloading the pro version. I would appreciate anyone helping me out in this situation.

I purchased Corel Paintshop Pro x6 Ultimate through Amazon Digital download, which included a serial number for FF3. I downloaded the software3 through reallusion's web site, but when I try to register, it tells me I have an invalid code. I seem to remember something about the code being for the standard version of FF3, but I can only find a download for the pro version. I would appreciate any help I can get in this matter.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hi..

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Please check that you are registering the FaceFilter 3 serial number and not Corel PaintShop Pro serial number. All Reallusion serial numbers are in the format below.

xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xx

Once you have located the correct serial number, please try registering it using the link below.

https://www.reallusion.com/member/premium.aspx

If you still have problems, please send me a Personal Message with the serial number and your Reallusion account email address (not password) and I will check it for you.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic