Profile Picture

Is there a way to add text/speech bubble to an animation in Crazytalk 7??

Posted By JulesZ 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Is there a way to add text/speech bubble to an animation in Crazytalk...

Author
JulesZ
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (257 reputation)Senior Member (257 reputation)Senior Member (257 reputation)Senior Member (257 reputation)Senior Member (257 reputation)Senior Member (257 reputation)Senior Member (257 reputation)Senior Member (257 reputation)Senior Member (257 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Trying to add some text or a speech bubble but cant seem to figure out how to add it for an animation, only to make them talk but not to explicitly spell out text on the screen.
Help is much appreciated

Thanks a lot
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Unfortunately it isn't possible to add text bubbles that display the text of what your character is saying in CT7. However you can add text to the background image but this will be static.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ankurthechamp54
ankurthechamp54
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (190 reputation)Junior Member (190 reputation)Junior Member (190 reputation)Junior Member (190 reputation)Junior Member (190 reputation)Junior Member (190 reputation)Junior Member (190 reputation)Junior Member (190 reputation)Junior Member (190 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
are you sure it is not possible?
i have added speech bubble using photoshop.
i just edited the image of speech bubble downloaded from google and put the text in it.
then i deleted the unnecessary portions of the image and saved it as png file(.png).
then i selected the modified image, and dragged it to iclone, holding ctrl button.
hence, it will be used as a prop in iclone.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
ankurthechamp54 (3/16/2014)
are you sure it is not possible?
i have added speech bubble using photoshop.
i just edited the image of speech bubble downloaded from google and put the text in it.
then i deleted the unnecessary portions of the image and saved it as png file(.png).
then i selected the modified image, and dragged it to iclone, holding ctrl button.
hence, it will be used as a prop in iclone.

The original question is for CrazyTalk 7 not iClone. As you say it is easy to do in iClone but sadly not in CT7.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic