Cross compatability between Daz and Iclone characters

Posted By TonyTiger 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
TonyTiger
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello,I would love to see the ability to use more Iclone standard character modifiers inside Iclone(photo fit face mapping ect.) on imported Daz characters.Ive imported Daz actors into Iclone and the realism is crazy but find myself going back to standard actors to be able to take advantage of all the awesome modifiers that are compatable with them.It would be awesome to have the realism of the Daz characters combined with the versatility of the standard characters(best of both worlds)Plus Daz really doesn't have a good photo fit feature yet(Faceshop sucks)while Iclone does.-Thank you for your awesome software!!!!!Smile 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thanks for the feedback. I have passed this to the iClone team.

Just to add, iClone6 will feature new and improved Standard Characters and a new render engine that will give you greatly improved results. I think you will like the new look. Wink

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic