Profile Picture

FREE GIFT: Ornamental Brass Embossed Glass-Chimney Twin-control Lantern.

Posted By DELETED2 10 Years Ago
Rated 3 stars based on 2 votes.

FREE GIFT: Ornamental Brass Embossed Glass-Chimney Twin-control...

Author
DELETED2
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Again... if you like it, email me and Ill send one over to you over the next couple of days while I'm in this set. 

It has twin controls but only one cup (Bit that holds the wick) because otherwise it was just unnecessary stress on the cpu and this is demanding because it shines on all angles and is made 100% of the free primitives in iClone set as reflective brass. 

I created it for a background element. If you want one, don't sell it afterwards , and a credit would be smile-worthy in your productions if it gets there. There isn't one in the marketplace so when I have the time.......  (sigh) I'll upload it there.  

Incidentally, could someone please create a chimney ion ONE piece with a slightly narrower upper chimney segment?
I cannot tell you how long it took to make those two bits of glass work properly and this ISNT what I intended. The base "bulge" has caps.  I DO NOT WANT caps.  They shine and reflect and destroy transparentising on the flame particle which is infuriating and they also drag across the texture of the lower smoke scorched end.  I mean Dammit all to hell and back 56 thousands times... Crazy

I took particular care around the flame controls and wick mechanisms becvause I assumed that someone daring enough might venture lighting it in a shot and it would add to a close up of the match etc, or even adjusting the flame. The bar left is the extinguisher.

Gif is 7 megs. Sorry but I cannot optimise it any further. The flame is already suffering. The flame appears far superior to this on set. 

3:30 am, again. Sad  The hour of the determined.

Best wishes...

Armstrong.  

Edited
10 Years Ago by Armstrong

Reading This Topic