Profile Picture

Face Filter 3 additional content download

Posted By KaveMan 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
KaveMan
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Hi.......I recently download additional content from Reallusion to be used in conjunction with Face Filter 3, things like eyebrows, eye shadow and what not and this content was placed in my documents folder with the following path Documents>Reallusion>Template>FaceFilter3 Template>Eye Shadows>Bollywood.  The problem that I am having is being able to access this additional content by using the Face Filter Program. It just brings up the original content that I had before the download and I cannot find a way to bring up this additional content. Do you think this is perhaps in the wrong folder or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

KaveMan

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hi Kaveman,

Make sure you are selecting the appropriate facial feature first in Beauty Center (right hand side).

So for example, select Eye Shadows as shown below.

Now in Content Manager (bottom of screen) you should see the Bollywood folder (see below).

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic