Preset for Automatic Full-Talking Character Import

Posted By Bruce (RL) 11 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
duchess110
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
brothertcoleman (11/20/2013)
Can someone please explain how the Game Bone Template thing works ?
Can I import any .obj into 3dXchange and map bones to be used in iClone? (Like a robot from SketchUp 3D Warehouse without part by part clone boning in iClone)

This is part of my $299+ purchase to GET CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pipeline,so if I'm spending the money just want to know if that's how it works.

3dxchange will indeed map bones but there has to be bones in your object for it to map to.

So you would need to take your sketchup robot into the likes of Blender Max Maya etc

and then add the Game Bones to it. You would need to adjust the bones to fit your robot and then skin those bones to your robot mesh then export as fbx take it into exchange where it would then have some bones to map against.

Hope that helps.

Duchess Designs Store 

Pochontas
Pochontas
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Come one, couldn't you rather make it for V4 instead of Genesis since most of the characters seem to be for V4/M4?
Seriously is there any hope that there will be some FaceKey file for V4? I mean what seem to be so different?
RB3006
RB3006
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Come one, couldn't you rather make it for V4 instead of Genesis since most of the characters seem to be for V4/M4?
Seriously is there any hope that there will be some FaceKey file for V4? I mean what seem to be so different?

M & V4 Figures have over 100.000 Polys more than Genesis (without clothes). they are not useable in iClone. Both figures are not suitable for iClone

Gruß
Robert

DANKE für Haare und Kleidung:, die nicht durch den Avatar geht !!! Rolleyes

Pochontas
Pochontas
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
So that's the reason. I thought that high poly number could be solved with Decimator but I guess I was wrong.
corthew
corthew
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
While I'm waiting on the Iclone6 release I'm playing around with the trial of 5 and 3dxchange.

I don't have facial pipeline.
My question is, when I bring a daz genesis character into 3dxchange I see the visemes loading. It shows the mouth animations for them as the character loads.

So why is it that when I export it to Iclone then open it there, the character is close mouthed?

If 3dxchange recognizes them which it obviously does, why doesn't it export them to iclone?

Is it something I'm not doing?

********SYSTEM SPECS********
Motherboard - Maximus Hero
Processor - Intel Core i7-4790s 3.2GHz 64 bit Quad-Core Processor
Graphics - MSI GTX 970 4GD5T OC GeForce GTX 970 4GB
Memory - 32GB DDR3 1600 Memory
Storage - SSD main drive + 4 - 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drives
Pending storage - 1 - 4TB Hard Drive
Power Supply -Antec 750W
Operating system - Windows 8.1 Operating System
Case - IN WIN GR one Black Black SECC Full Tower
To run - Iclone 6.0 - 3DXchange Pro 5.51 - Facial Pipeline - Daz3D 4.6

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 24 minutes ago
The vesemes are only mapped automatically if you use a specific animation file, that is a pay item. It is easy to do yourself though.

This video might help.
corthew
corthew
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Ok that makes sense. Its a silly redundancy but it makes sense.

Thanks Rampa.

Now I have something to play around with tomorrow. Smile

Power Supply -Antec 750W

tq.linux
tq.linux
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi! (^^)/
I also reconfirmed it by "DS4.7+G2F".

"It's Genesis with Facial Pipeline by agreement of the name of the bone."
I think a design of 3DX5's judgement is a reason of confusion.

*Pic1*
Setting of Genesis (facial Pipeline) can't be applied to G2F(No Morphs) in 3DX5.

*Pic2*
*Pic3*
When you export FBX with morph from DS4.7, the item which can be changed in 3DX5 increases.
And a way of a facial animation increases in iClone5.

I also expect 3DXChange6's evolution. o(^^)o
Attachments
G2F_NoMorphs_3DX5.jpg (177 views, 125.00 KB)
G2F_Morphs_3DX5.jpg (204 views, 131.00 KB)
G2F_in_IC5.jpg (164 views, 148.00 KB)
corthew
corthew
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Does the Genesis extension work with 3dxchange pro? I've only seen it bundled with pipeline.

Wait, nevermind. There's an iclone bundle that has xchange pro and facial pipeline.

Power Supply -Antec 750W

Edited
10 Years Ago by corthew
corthew
corthew
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hey Rampa,

It took me a few back and forths between looking at the price of Facial Pipeline which is actually not that expensive - Daz has it for $90 right now - and trying to wrap my brain around viseme transferring from daz to iclone in the couple of hours after work I have for fun time, but I finally got it.

I think.

This weekend I'll dedicate more time to it now that I've got the basic idea. Smile

Thanks again for the video tut. Smile

Power Supply -Antec 750W