CrazyTalk 7 For Mac - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
as1539081 (4/1/2013)
Can someone please tell me what is the most expansive and best complete starter kit for the Apple Mac.

Also the graphic card on my computer is:-

Chipset Model:ATI,RadeonHD2600
Type:GPU
BusTongueCIe
PCIe Lane Width:x16
VRAM (Total):256 MB
Vendor:ATI (0x1002)
Device ID:0x9583
Revision ID:0x0000
ROM Revision:113-B2250F-212
EFI Driver Version:01.00.212

Will this be sufficient for all the actions etc used within CrazyTalk7 Pro?

Hi..

Unfortunately your graphic card does not quite meet the requirements for CrazyTalk 7. I would advise downloading the trial version first to see if it will run correctly. Do ensure you have the latest graphics drivers installed first before trying out CrazyTalk 7.

http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/trial.aspx

If all goes well with the trial, then the most complete package will be the CrazyTalk 7 Pro Starter Bundle. You can find it by clicking the link below and then selecting Mac Edition.

http://www.reallusion.com/store/purchase_ct.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

as1539081
as1539081
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Many thanks for your reply - Following the limited trial I have done to date all seems to be working OK.
as1539081
as1539081
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Is there any way on an Apple Mac using CrazyTalK7 Pro to get two actors on the same page talking to each other?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

as1539081 (4/3/2013)
Is there any way on an Apple Mac using CrazyTalK7 Pro to get two actors on the same page talking to each other?

Unfortunately not. Only single characters can be used in CrazyTalk 7.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

artbrutnewyork
artbrutnewyork
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I purchased Crazytalk 7 for Mac and have tried for the last 30 minutes to get the bonus package to load? I downloaded the patch and the link to the bonus pack. It is downloaded and decompresses, but when I double click on the package nothing happens? What am I doing wrong.

I have a Mac running OSX software 10.8.3
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

artbrutnewyork (4/24/2013)
I purchased Crazytalk 7 for Mac and have tried for the last 30 minutes to get the bonus package to load? I downloaded the patch and the link to the bonus pack. It is downloaded and decompresses, but when I double click on the package nothing happens? What am I doing wrong.

I have a Mac running OSX software 10.8.3

If you are still encountering problems, please see the FAQ page below for instructions.

http://faq.reallusion.com/index.php?action=article&cat_id=011002001005&id=559&lang=

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

steph.bernal88
steph.bernal88
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

I just downloaded the trial version. All is going well so far but I was wondering if the watermark stays the whole time? Is it just because I am using the trial version? It looks really horrible and I wanted to use it for class on Monday. I am in the middle of creating my own actor and he has huge watermarks on him.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

steph.bernal88 (8/21/2013)
I just downloaded the trial version. All is going well so far but I was wondering if the watermark stays the whole time? Is it just because I am using the trial version? It looks really horrible and I wanted to use it for class on Monday. I am in the middle of creating my own actor and he has huge watermarks on him.

The watermark is only in the trial version. If you purchase a full version you will not see any watermark. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic