Profile Picture

[Archive] AVI to SWF

Posted By Anonymous 17 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Anonymous
Posted 17 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)

Group: [0]
Last Active: -
Hi:
In the course of a search, I noticed a post vis-a-vis the ability to play a Crazytalk produced video on one's website sans the need for the Crazytalk player (many people visiting a website, myself included,are reluctant to download from unknown sources). There was a recommendation for the conversion of .avi format to .swf. The purpose of my post is simply to thank the person who made that suggestion. As a result, I purchased a conversion program (FlashVideoMX ... more flexible and less costly than SWISH video2)and have been able to upload a production to my website that autoplays without the need for a special player.
Thanks again.
Ron
Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted 17 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)

export you crazy talk animation to a windos movie file at the best compression and quality --
now get a wmv to avi too and encode to avi now import the avi to flash

or you could export as a gif sequence and save your sounds as a wav or mp3 --
import those into flash and build it all together as a movie clip in flash
Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted 17 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

I know a powerful freeware named SUPER. It can convert avi to swf, mp4, etc.

www.qweas.com
Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted 17 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Dear members

Thanks for the wonderful feedback of using CrazyTalk.
CrazyTalk will support flash export (included in the spec) in the next version.

Regards
Visconti
choof_20090922170745845
choof_20090922170745845
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 15 Years Ago
hiSmile

to convert better use nice tool Video to Flash Converter by geovid.com

Video to Flash Converter - Convert Video AVI movies to Flash SWF file! Video to Flash Converter is an easy to use program for converting your AVI digital video to SWF Flash formatSmile
here download link and more...http://geovid.com/Video_to_Flash_ConverterTongue

EnjoyCool
Edited
15 Years Ago by choof
Adwardfalen
Adwardfalen
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
Here is a step by step guide to convert AVI to SWF on Mac.

The tool mentioned also has a windows version.

Reading This Topic