Taking a breath??

Posted By thegreaticeman 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thegreaticeman
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (532 reputation)Veteran Member (532 reputation)Veteran Member (532 reputation)Veteran Member (532 reputation)Veteran Member (532 reputation)Veteran Member (532 reputation)Veteran Member (532 reputation)Veteran Member (532 reputation)Veteran Member (532 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Well its that time of year again when I ask something Wink

I know how to use CT6 just fine now, but I was asked by someone if it was pos to use CT to also make it look like someone is breathing.

Just needs the shirt to move a bit to give an idea that they are breathing.... I thought that I may be able to do it by "adding" a new face to the picture but by moving it over the chest area???

Anyone done something like this before? Or any one know of a way to do it in CT?

Any help would be appreciated. Smile

Cheers!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 11 hours ago
In CrazyTalk 6 only the head, face and shoulders can be animated so it isn't really possible to animate the chest. That said you can select the shoulders in Puppeteering and then make some subtle up down movements. This can give the illusion of someone breathing. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic