Chrome Reflection

Posted By rayj00 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rayj00
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Sooooo....

I have a box and I want the edges to be chrome with reflection.  How can I creat the reflective properties in 3DXchange 4?  I've loaded a .jpg for the Reflective material and messed with the various values but no luck.

Is there a tutorial somewhere?

Thanks,

Ray

Cricky
Cricky
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
rayj00 (7/30/2011)
Sooooo....

I have a box and I want the edges to be chrome with reflection. How can I creat the reflective properties in 3DXchange 4? I've loaded a .jpg for the Reflective material and messed with the various values but no luck.

Is there a tutorial somewhere?

Thanks,

Ray

The easiest ay to do it, is to create the material inside iClone then apply it as a material. Of course it is assuming this is a standard box with six faces.

Try the attached and apply it to the box in 3dXchange.

Change the interior box material (inside the edges) by editing the diffuse inside any photo editor and replacing the black boxes with whatever you like.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "

Reading This Topic