Old news....

Posted By mark 14 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
mark
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 hours ago
I already posted this Contest entry on FaceBook but I don't guess it'll hurt to post here as well. This is the short length contest entry of the longer "Wayfarer Inn Directors Cut" that I posted awhile back in "Showcase Yourself". Hope you all don't mind...Smile

Looks like it's finally shapin' up to be a great Contest with a lot of fantastic entries!
mp

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Sandpaints
Sandpaints
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Assume you did the audio reading too. This was enjoyable to listen to, like an old story teller memory from childhood.

I have Sonic Fire music too, but it distresses me that they have an unstated royalty fee for anything commercial over 5000 or 10000 copies published. Tried to contact them about that, but they replied that percentages are negotiated after the quantity mark is reached, so I never have used any of their music in any of my limited productions. Guess I just like to know how to calculate the bottom line. Others offer buy out music rates or fixed stated rates over a certain volume of sales.

Nice video you made and good luck. I have watched this one many times, especially just before the end of a day. Very pleasant.
Edited
13 Years Ago by ebertdavid
ROCKSAND
ROCKSAND
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)

Last Active: 12 Years Ago
I love season change scenes. I like the director cut version too. It is more complete story telling. Wonderful work .Smile

Reading This Topic