Profile Picture

SketchUp and iClone contest deadline extended to Jan 5th!

Posted By Visconti 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Author
Visconti
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

Plus we've made it easier to enter your work!  You can now enter your images and video on Forum.Reallusion.com
(The entries will be accepted in both Facbook and Reallusion forum)

Use the extra time to fine-tune or create your work and remember someone is going to win and iPad, Digital Camera, Laptop Lounge-tek desk, Google SketchUp PRO 8, Google Socks, yes socks... and of course a PRO suite of Reallusion's iClone 4 and 3DXchange.  Thanks and good luck to all! Smile

Visconti
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

Sandpaints
Sandpaints
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
GOOD IDEA, I think.

Assume then the determination of the winners will be moved back from the original scheduled date a similar number of days?

If you are aware, some of the early entries on Facebook have scrolled away and are no longer posted there. Unless I hear differently, I will re-post my entry on the forum soon.

Additional questions some asked earlier that have not been answered; can an individual enter both the single image AND the video category or only one category? The prizes are not the same, so one would logically want to attempt both, I think. Maybe - clarify that a contestant could ONLY win in ONE category, but may submit to BOTH?

Didn't you think this contest idea was going to be SIMPLE? Tongue

I suggest you make ONE forum topic something like: ENTER CONTEST HERE. (or you might have entries all over the place) Dave
Edited
14 Years Ago by ebertdavid
Visconti
Visconti
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)

ebertdavid

One user is allowed to submit to both award categories "image" and "video".
The creation will be judged seperately.
So, it's possible to have the same winner in the 2 categories.

Thanks
Visconti

Visconti
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.

wires
wires
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
I suggest you make ONE forum topic something like: ENTER CONTEST HERE. (or you might have entries all over the place) Dave

This is the place to post entries.

Contest entries have always been posted in sub-forums in "Event & Contest", "Bring Your Architecture to Life (2010.11)" is the right place to post.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Visconti
Visconti
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks for your inputs

Indeed, people might be lost in different submission options.
Since Facebook is a growing community, Reallusion tries to use any innovative way to hold the contest. But we accept the entries in both areas anyway. BigGrin

Visconti
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.

gp0778
gp0778
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Is it still 1 video entry, and 1 image entry per person? Can people keep submitting entry after entry, and then have 1 judged in the end, or is there just 1 solid entry allowed per person, per category?

Thx,

Daimos
Edited
14 Years Ago by gp0778
nikorusenov
nikorusenov
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)Veteran Member (743 reputation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyF4wwfPf5k
yaRincewind
yaRincewind
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi,

allthough I didn´t join the contest, while reading some postings I noticed a problem:

You did not specify the timezone!

For some users this seems to be a great problem.

So, for the next contest I suggest you make clear what timezone you are referring to!

Best wishes,

Rince

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Danke für Flex - Haare und Kleidung, die nicht durch den Avatar gehen !

Sandpaints
Sandpaints
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Actually they did post that the contest would end at Midnight 5th Eastern Time Zone, but did not remind people to calculate their own time zone adjustments.

I suspect it is not that easy to organize a contest without some confusions now and then. We muddle forward and learn. Some contests set a rolling deadline, based on the time zone in which the entry is posted, but that would require some snooping about the location of the entrant.

Always better not to wait until the last minutes !!! Beat any deadline by a large margin.
m.y
m.y
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Had problem uploading due to size of file.

check mine out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oR49hRX24U

Reading This Topic