Profile Picture

how can I get the camera to follow the actor at a certain distance?

Posted By Atmoloq 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

how can I get the camera to follow the actor at a certain distance?

Author
Atmoloq
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
how can I get the camera to follow the actor at a certain distance? to achieve the desired effect?

WarLord
WarLord
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Create a camera and position it as needed. Link the camera to the character. If you want a walking movement with the camera then select a bone like the spine. If you want it smooth then select the root instead of bone. This locks the camera to the character basically and allows it to move with the character.

Retired Digital Freelancer, Author, and Die Hard Animator No Longer Under Adult Supervision.
Doing what I want to do... instead of what someone else's script forces me to do.
Writer and reviewer at Reallusion Magazine

Reading This Topic