can't install the realistic human 100

Posted By estherau 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
estherau
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I got an email from reallusion that said this was compatible with crazytalk 3 but the installer refuses to install. I don't own iclone as i am on a mac.
What have i done wrong?
Is this pack not the realistic human head pack?
Love esther
animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
estherau (7/10/2017)
I got an email from reallusion that said this was compatible with crazytalk 3 but the installer refuses to install. I don't own iclone as i am on a mac.
What have i done wrong?
Is this pack not the realistic human head pack?
Love esther

What is it that you are trying to install and what is your software? I'm asking, because there is no CrazyTalk 3.

The Realistic Human 100 pack is for CrazyTalk 8, which is for animating heads only and is a different program from CrazyTalk Animator 3.

Here is more information: https://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/iClone/pack/Realistic_Human_100/default.aspx.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Rogue Anime
Rogue Anime
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi Esther -  
  I have Crazy Talk 8 as well as iClone 6 & 7 with the R.H.H. pack. The Realistic Human Head package integrates into the 'Avatar' - 'Heads'  section of your project manager in iClone, Crazy Talk 8, AND Character Creators 1 & 2.  
    If you don't see them there, There are 2 ways to get them into your Project manager I can think of. Go to your client area in your Reallusion account. There you will see your purchases. Download the install manager version, and when you click on the file it sends, their server will re-install it for you. If it puts up a window that says it is already installed, select the "OVERWRITE" option.  After that, it should be available in Crazy Talk 8, as well as iClone 6 & 7 in the 'Avatar' 'Heads" location on the template side. 
    If this does NOT work, I can only offer the Windows solution. I do not know how this applies to Mac. You can still access them through the following windows explorer location(s) and apply them directly from THERE by selecting your character, in  and dragging & dropping the desired head file to your character directly from the Windows Explorer window. I hate doing it that way, but I've had this problem more than once, seems to be endemic to Reallusion. Open your Windows Explorer & paste this location to find the folder you'll need:  C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Shared Templates\RL Head.
I hope this helps! Good luck, ~Val~

Val RogueAnanda
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82de505-c57a-40b9-8cb0-9f87.png

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 11 hours ago
The Realistic Human 100 is not compatible with CrazyTalk Animator 3. Unfortunately many new customers confuse CrazyTalk Animator with CrazyTalk but these are two separate products. The Realistic Human 100 pack will work with CrazyTalk 8 but not CrazyTalk Animator 3 sadly.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic